Chapter 2 -- Meeting The Boys

▪▪ chapter 2 - Meeting The Boys

3 WEEKS LATER

Right now, i am comfortably seated in the first class area of the plane headed towards L.A with my new mom, Ella. She stayed in Montreal with me the whole time i was in the hospital. She was there everyday and she helped me during my rehabilitation.

I was shaken awake by Ella, it was dark outside. What time was it anyways? "Honey, wake up, were about to land."

I checked the time on my iPod. 8:09 p.m. Not too bad.

The plane landed smoothly and we headed to the luggage retrieval. Surprisingly enough, i didn't have many bags because Ella got most of my stuff shipped to her house. This means that i pretty much have 2 suitcases full of summer clothes because here in L.A, we don't need UGG boots and North Face coats. We were headed towards the entrance when i saw a huge crowd of people and photographers.

What the fu-

" Don't worry baby, we'll be out in no time, don't answer their questions and look straight ahead."

"Are they here for you?" i gasped, i mean these people have no life! What was so spectacular about us getting off a plane? What story would that sell? I really didn't need this. Why didn't they just harass Taylor Swift about her OTHER break up or something.

We made our way through the crowd, and i just tuned out all the questions. I just really wanted to lay down in my bed and sleep.

At some point, Ella pushed me towards a car with dark, tinted windows that would protect us from the flashes from the cameras.

It was silent during the ride, all the way to the Teller Estate.

I looked out the window when the car abruptly stopped in front of a gate. The driver lowered his window and spoke some words to someone because the giant gate opened up for us. It felt like a movie. Slowly, the car moved forward and more and more of the beautiful house appeared.

My jaw dropped open. The house had 4 stories and was situated on a large lot. Every thing was perfect. The house was modern, white and there were windows everywhere. There was also a huge garage, I'm sure it could hold like 10 cars! The grass and flowers were perfectly trimmed, lights on everywhere, displaying every beautiful feature. I was amazed.

" Are you ready baby girl?" Ella's voice made me jump.

"As ready as i'll ever be" i mumbled

We walked to the front door and someone in a tuxedo opened it for us. the man was old, probably in his 60s. He greeted us saying,

" Hello Mrs. Teller, nice to see you again. And hello Mrs. Sanders " (that's my last name)

Ella said hello back and headed for a little box on the wall. She pushed a button and said,

" Boys, i want you ALL in the living room in less than five minutes,"

Was that an intercom?

She directed me to a huge white leather couch in the living room. It could easily accomodate 15 people.

A few minutes later, footsteps filled the house and i saw male models filling the room. Oh.My.God. They were all amazingly gorgeous, all with brown hair and blue eyes. You know the shade of blue you find yourself staring at mesmerized, like an ocean. I would totally fit in with my long, brown hair and deep, blue eyes.

Some looked older than others, but they were clearly related.

" Are they your sons?" i whisper in disbelief. Man were they good looking.