Authors Note

Authors note: hey guys, i've been reading this book called " V is for Virgin" by Kelly Oram, so this is an actual novel published and all, not a wattpad story. Anyways, i fell in complete love with the book. Like literally my heart is still pounding like crazy and i finished it 30 minutes ago.

The epilogue is fabulous. It is the most well written epilogue of the entire world. And i read a lot of books. Like A LOT. you know, saying that the epilogue is fabulous is blasphemy. It is so much more than that. Sometimes you just fall in love with a book, and i fell in love with that one. It actually makes me feel kind of inapropriate writing these stories. These authors make me realise that you need a very special talent to make someone cry to words. I believe it is even harder than an actors and actresses jobs because you don't have visual effects or "performance" of anykind. Its just words that are so deep that it makes you get invested in the characters and story. I know for myself that if an author can make you fall in love ith a fictional character its not that you're insane and a loser, it's because that author deserves every single penny she gets for writing that book. So thats it guys for now, READ THE BOOK. I just fell in love with it, you might as well.