Chapter 5

As I got closer to the car the louder the music got, heavy rock I think it was. I sat in the back next to Luke, immediately enclosed in the smell of cologne. Luke's brother is a senior, so I've seen him around school a lot. He's what my dad would call a "trouble maker".

"SORRY IT'S SO LOUD," Luke shouted over the pounding music. His brother was singing a long to the music and pretending to play the drums on the steering wheel. "IT'S OK!" I yelled back.  The rest of the car ride was ok, me and Luke talked about our channels and about doing a duet cover sometime!

Suddenly the music stopped and the car halted to a stop. "Crap." We heard Luke's brother mutter under his breath as he kept switching the gear. "What's going on." Luke said trying to get a better view of what his brother was doing.

"Do you mind if I sit here real quick?" He said pointing to the middle seat. "Go ahead." I said moving more towards the window. He slid over, his hand fell on mine as he leaned closer towards the front. I wanted to stay like that for hours, and I guess I could've since Luke's brothers car wasn't working.

"Well I have had news and good news," Luke's brother said, "The bad news is my car broke down, but the good news is we can skip school!" He said pounding his fists in the air hitting the top of the car.

SKIP SCHOOL?! I've never skipped school before! What will my mom say? Will I get in trouble? How will the school know I'm skipping? What will my teachers say? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? My mind practically screamed. I hunched over having a near panic attack. "Breathe Callie, breatheee." I told myself. Luke saw must've saw me freaking out, because he put his hand on my back and told me, "It's going to be ok." I nodded letting out a huge sigh. "What are we going to do?" Luke said asking his brother who was on his phone laughing at something. "Well well, just our luck," His brother sighed. I sat up straight to see what was going on. 

The school bus? What is it doing coming back aroun- "SNOW DAYYYY!" Luke's brother yelled showing us his phone. He was on twitter and the school's athletic page tweeted that today is in fact a snow day. "Nice!" I said high-fiving Luke. Luckily we didn't make it that far down the road from my house, so we trudged through the snow, leaving Luke's brother's car there until we could call someone to tow it to the shop. "My friends are coming to pick me up," Luke's brother said, "So later!" He said running down the driveway, nearly slipping on ice. "What am I going to do now?" Luke said running his hand through his hair.

Without thinking, I said "You could stay at my house?" It came out as more of a question, rather then a statement. "Ok!" He said pulling his phone, texting his parents I assumed. "Will your folks be ok with it?" He asked looking at my house. I nodded, "My mom won't be home 'til 7 or 8." I said motioning him to follow me to the garage. I quickly typed in the passcode and it opened, slowly but surely. We walked through the garage and into the mud room, the first word he said, was "Wow." I closed the garage door and led him into the living room. "You live here?" He said in awe. I nodded giggling. "My dad used to have a successful business, and my mom works a ton." I said. 

"Cool!" He said walking around the living room like it was a museum. "Why don't I show you around," I said. Not knowing what I had just gotten myself into.

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter, sorry its been soon long. I just got back from vacation from South Carolina and OMMMGGGGG. There were SOO many hot guys there, and there was this one like SUPER HOT guy that talked to me and stuff, but I didn't get his number ;( See you guys in the next chapterrrrrr bye!