"You seem to be enjoying yourself" I smiled. He swallowed his food and chuckled.

"How do you make this so good" he said in aw.

"I used to work as a chef at a restaurant..." I said and scratched the back of my head. I remember the times were I got sick just for trying the food. Disgusting.

"Hm? How come you're not eating?" He asked curiously.

"I-I'm not hungry..," I said.

"No? You have to be. You haven't ate all day..." He picked up a piece of fish with his chopsticks. "Open" he demanded. I shook my head no. "Pleeeeeeeaaassssee...?" I kept shaking my head. He started pouting like a little kid. I looked at him and frowned.

"Stop pouting. My final answer is-" he shoved the piece of fish in my move, before I could finish talking.

"Yay~ now chew and swallow. You can't spit it out" he said chuckling. I slammed my hand on the table and looked at him wide-eyed then frown. He frowned also "You have to eat something. You can sick if you don't" I roll my eyes. Always trying to force me to eat.

"Fine" I mumbled. I chewed slowly and took a hesitant swallow. A shiver ran down my spine. Ugh, nasty. "Why are you always trying to force me to eat?" I said frowning again.

"Like I said, you can get sick if you don't eat. That's why I make you eat, even if you don't want to." He kept eating, like nothing happened.

~~*

When he was done eating, he went back to the living room. I washed the pans and bowls and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and kneeled down. I stuck two fingers down to the back of my throat, digging for the food that I swallowed.

I started to gag and I quickly removed them. I started to cough and throw up.

When I stopped puking, I flushed and stood up and washed my hands and face. I got out and walked to living room and stood next to (bff/n). He looked at me and poked my stomach.

"Dude. Can you please tell me what happened earlier..."

"Someone tried to shoot me. May or may not shot a hole through your wall...."

"Oh...wait WHAT??" He wheeled himself over the kitchen. I followed behind him. He inspected the hole and frowned.

"I'm sorry. I could pay for the damages."

"Don't worry. This wasn't your fault" he turned to me and smiled.

"But still I feel bad..."

"Don't worry. Hey, you could go home now, my mom is coming over to take care of me." He went out the kitchen

"Are you sure.?" I said a bit worried. "You gonna be ok by yourself till she comes?"

"Yeah, go ahead. She said she'll be here in a few minutes" I sighed and took my purse and placed my hand on the door knob.

"Bye (bff/n)" I open the door and stepped out.

"Bye~" I heard him say before I closed the door. The first thing I did is go to the house beside his. I opened the door and found three corpses. Two eaten and the guy I killed earlier.

"Oooookay..." I went back out and walked back to Anteiku.

~~~*

I finished taking a shower and I put some fresh clothes on. I put the dirty clothes in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom.  I looked at the time.

"Oh three o'clock already...?" I mumbled. I heard the door open.

"(Y/n)." I turned around to the familiar voice.

"Yes Kaneki-kun?" I tilted my head.

"Get ready, I'm going take you out today~" he chuckled and kissed my cheek. He started to get his clothes ready.

~~~~~~

A/N: yay~ three centuries of writing finally done~~ XD I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Because nobody liked the last chapter (which I'm really disappointed at myself for) I tried my best writing this one sooooo...

See ya later~ :D