Epilogue Part Two-19 Years Later

(A/N-By 19 years later I mean the 19 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, not from the last part of the epilogue.

LAST PART OF THE STORY LINE

I HOPE YOU'RE AS HYPED AS I AM

Okay love you bye)

~

Epilogue Part Two-19 Years Later

"Fred Remus! Felicity Narcissa! Get back here!" I snap loudly as my two twins scurry along the platform. Draco was leading our other son, Sirius, a few steps behind us. He was beginning his first year at Hogwarts and it was the least to say he was nervous. Fred and Felicity slowly trekked back, their heads held in shame.

"Why don't you two go find Albus, James, and Lily? I'm sure they're around there somewhere," Draco suggested, causing them to run along again in excitement. We turned  to Sirius, who was fiddling with his hands. It was a nervous tick of his. 

"Sirius, you know you have nothing to worry about. You already have friends you can sit with and you can easily make new ones," I encourage him, rubbing his back comfortingly. He sighs and bats his bleach blonde hair out of his eyes.

"What if I'm in a house different from everyone?" he mutters shyly. I was thankful he didn't care about what house he ended up in, it was another weight lifted off my shoulders.

"You'll still get to see all your friends. Besides, who wouldn't want to be friends with you, Scorpius?" Draco chuckled and ruffled his hair, messing it up even more.

"Dad, why do you still keep calling me that?" Sirius groaned, pushing his hair away.

"He and his side of the family have a fascination with names after animals. His name means dragon you know," I joke, trying to comfort Sirius. I was quite upset that he was leaving. It was hard to let go. I let out a huff and pull him into a hug as Felicity and Fred return to Draco's side. I let go of him in time to catch Draco sending a nod of appreciation to Harry and Ginny as they walk in with their family. I subconsciously rub my neck while turning to Sirius once more, "I love you so much, Sirius."

"They're constellations actually,"  Draco corrects before he smiles as he hugs Sirius shortly. I could see Draco struggle to let go, but did so anyways, "You'll always be Scorpius to me."

"You guys will write me, yeah?" Sirius asked quietly, starting to inch closer to the train.

"We got you an owl for a reason," Draco reminded him.

"Whenever you want us to," I confirm. I hug him one last time, then let him go to say goodbye to his siblings. Fred and Felicity would be going to Hogwarts next year. I smiled at how much they all looked similar. Felicity and Sirius shared the same bleach blonde hair as their father while Fred had my messy black hair. If you lined them all up though, they were practically identical. Sirius sends us one last wave before heading on the train without looking back.

"LOOK! It's Teddy!" Fred gasped as he pointed to a lanky boy with bright blue hair, snogging a familiar red head. Fred and Felicity bolted away, causing me to smile at them. Draco came up behind me, rubbing my shoulders.

"I hope he gets into Hufflepuff," I sigh, placing one of my hands on top of his.

"A Malfoy? In Hufflepuff?" he scoffed. I wasn't quite sure if it was jokingly or not, but I paid no attention to it.

"A Granger? In Slytherin?" I remind him. It was so long ago when we were back in school, but it feels like yesterday.

"I thought you were a Black," he joked.

"I thought you were Just Draco," I retaliate, now facing him.

"I am, as long as you're Just Elora," he grinned, lacing both of our hands together. Even though we've been together for more than twenty years, even though I had never dated anyone else, we we're still in love with each other. Just as in love as we were when we first got together. I moved in to close in the space between us, just barely there.

"EW! THAT'S SO GROSS!" Felicity squealed as her and her brother jumped at us.

"THEY WERE GOING TO DO WHAT TEDDY AND VICTOIRE WERE!" Fred added.

"Trust me, we are much more modest than they are," Draco replied as we let go and stand by the twins.

"That's my godson you're speaking about. And your second cousin!" I scolded him, hitting his chest lightly.

"Ouch, that hurt!" he said as he rubbed his chest. Teddy joined us as we watched the train take away. The train looked smaller and smaller as it slowly vanished in the clouds of steam. My husband was by my side, my godson was proud of his parents, my twins were happy, and my son was safe at Hogwarts. It felt like things were finally okay again. That was the way I liked it. 

~

(A/N-WE ARE ALL DONE WITH THE STORY PART OF THIS FIC

IT'S HARRY'S BIRTHDAY AS I AM WRITING THIS

AND IT ALL FEELS GREAT.

I'm going to write a cute sentimental note at the end of the last soundtrack.

Love you all I hope you feel the same)