Author's Note

Hey guys!

First of all, sorry for the delay with The Mortal Instruments fan fiction. I've had some serious writer's block with that story, so I'll pull myself together and get a move on with it. Ave Nephilim!

Second, this particular fan fiction has been really fun to write. It was awesome to visit the characters with whom I've fallen in love when I was younger. (Who else thought 'Nevermore' was the end of it?? I mean, the cover specifically said 'The Final Maximum Ride Adventure'!) I haven't read the last (although I secretly hope it isn't the last) Maximum Ride book, but that will quickly be adjusted!

As for this fan fiction, I will update every week. And this time I feel like I can genuinely keep that promise. (If not, I'll write it down a hundred times.)

And now just a quick disclaimer and dedication.

Again, I DO NOT OWN THE MAXIMUM RIDE SERIES. EVERYTHING GOES TO THE AWESOME JAMES PATTERSON. A FEW CHARACTERS WERE MADE FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION, BUT THE REST GOES TO HIM.

I dedicate this fan fiction to my sister who adores adventure and dreams of flying. Rock on lil' sis!

If you guys find any typos  or errors, don't be shy to point them out! Constructive criticism is always nice.

Fly on,

book_adrenaline