She could only imagine. It would have been just after she had escaped.

"Ah I'm sorry did I get you in trouble with your daddy?"

"I see you have a mate." He said offhandedly. She felt the snarl rip out of her throat at the mention of Kaiden. "Touchy subject? You have my sympathies. He know where you are? What you are?"

"He does."

"All of it?"

"He knows what there is to know."

"Oh no!" He mocked with fake outrage and disappointment, "Starting a relationship on a bed of lies and deceit tsk tsk doll face. You know if you want someone who knows all about you, you can just untie these ropes and we'll have ourselves a good old time. I'll even help you take care of dear ol'dad."

She was going to vomit.

"Who knows where he is?"

Shrug of the shoulders. Rolling her eyes she snapped the wrist of his uninjured hand.

"Fuck!" he cursed narrowing his eyes at her.

"Answer the question. I'm tired of this."

"You always were a delicate little thing. Too bad..." His eyes roamed over her as he spoke. "You would have been exquisite."

She snapped his forearm.

"Caswell." He spit out, his breathing now labored. He spat on the floor before dragging in a deep lungful of air. "We would have been magic together." He teased while smirking up at her. At a pointed look from her, he shook his head and continued. "When he wants to get in touch with me he goes through Councilman Clifton Caswell."

"The Hiems representative?"

"Yeah him, although his loyalties haven't laid with something as mundane as a single pack for years."

Her eyebrow raised.

"He runs the council. From what I understand he played a major role in getting my father involved in the revolt in the first place."

"He masterminded the rebellion?"

"I don't know if he planned out the specifics, I'd highly doubt it though. He isn't really the 'get your hands dirty' kind, not like you and me." She rolled her eyes again as he winked at her. "I do know though that he was a weighty player in the whole thing and that he was very vocal. I've heard rumors that an Alpha owns his balls. Not too sure what's there or to it, but my guess would be that he was coerced into swaying the council his way."

It grew quiet while Aislinn mulled over everything she had just learnt. The only sounds to be heard were Viktor's heavy breathing and the shifting of Ciera's clothes as she fidgeted.

"You going to kill me now?" Viktor's voice was level and even, a sheen of sweat covered his body and his face was pale.

She turned her eyes back on him. Taking in for the last time the monster who terrorized her and dominated her nightmares both asleep and awake.

"Yes. Now I'm going to kill you."

Her words were hard and cold. Her emotionless face and silver eyes were the last things he saw before she ripped his heart from his body.

She took a deep inhale as she let the warm organ fall to the floor unceremoniously. Her face was void and blank, but inside she was reeling. She tried to steady herself as she waited with baited breathe for it to come. Five years had brought her to this moment. Five years and she would finally feel the pure sweet euphoria of revenge. The satisfaction of vengeance. The blissful relief of justice. And the pleasure of knowing that it was her hands that had destroyed the ones who had stolen everything from her. She waited for it come. Inhaling again slowly, ignoring the scent of death that was now heavy in the air, she stared at the limp and cooling body where it hung and felt ... nothing.