"Once upon a time, there was a girl. A very uncool girl. Let's call her...Sarah Sarah moved to a new town, and as soon as she did, she got kidnapped! Kidnapped by a fat bald guy. Let's call him...Nigel. But she didn't stay for long because she was saved. Well, she kicked most of the bad guys ass while trying to save the not so good good boys, so let's go with she saved them." I started walking passed the guys.

"Sarah saved a Prince, a playboy, a not so gentle gentleman, a hyperactive perk, and a sarcastic joke." I said. "After that, they become the best of friends, after a few agreements. Until the boys decided that she was dull and boring and they were tired of her. But, she was kidnapped a second time." I said.

Everyone seemed interested. "After the girl learned things about the boys she never knew, and after some torturing, they decided to go there separate ways. After about, three weeks they were together again. It was like they were supposed to be together. Of course, they bribed her with her favorite candy and sneaking into her room at night but hey, that's not weird." People laughed at that.

"So, the six friends were together again. Well, I was told not to say anything but I think she kissed one of them! Anyway, the boys started to think she was weak. That she always needed their protection. But I think they had forgotten that she saved them when they first met. And she survived torture, and she survived all their crazy actions."

I looked at all the guys. "After all of that. After Sarah survived the toughest obstacles in her life, they still thought she was weak." I said.

I shrugged. "I don't know why but I don't think these six people were meant to be friends in the end. If you put up with someone for so long and you go through so much, and they still don't think your worth it? There's nothing wrong with you, it's them who are confused." I told.

"So, again, they went their separate ways. But this time, they would never become friends again. All because they didn't think she could handle herself without them." I looked at the guys and shrugged.

"Well, enough of that. Let's start this baby back up!"

Everyone went back to dancing and talking. I walked over and grabbed Cyrus. Finally.

"Present time." I said.

"Yes!"

"Just come upstairs with me to get something." I said.

I giggled and pulled home up to my room. I opened my door, searched my room and found what I needed. I changed out of my dress and into a t-shirt and pants with my leather jacket. I pulled Cyrus back downstairs.

"Where are we going?" He asked chuckling.

"You know, there are some woods right behind my house." I smirked.

"Oh no." He laughed.

I giggled and pulled him out of the house. We circled around back and headed into the woods.

"You do know this is where the stupid couple dies in a scary movie." He said.

"So maybe we die horribly, or we have the best time ever." I shrugged.

We passed trees and then I stopped. I faced him. He brought his lips to mine and I kissed him back. We pulled apart.

"So, what exactly is my present?" He asked.

I brought my hand behind my back and smiled. "Your present is--"

"Okay Sage, I know were not friends right now but I will not let you have sex with this here pedophile." Zander said. I turned to see all the guys.

"Oh you idiots, your gonna ruin everything!" I face palmed.

"No, you are. Your about to do it with... What's his name again?" Adam asked.