It Ends Now

It had been two weeks since my party. I had called Kamarie and told her everything. She took a little convincing and I apologized for calling her a control freak. Now we were at my house eating ice cream and watching family guy.

"Okay, so what do I do about Lucas?" I asked her.

"You tell him how you feel." She told me.

"But I don't know how I feel." I said.

"Then just kiss him." She took a bite of my ice cream.

"But I've already kissed him twice." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well that's why you don't know how you feel. It's the third kiss that will determine everything." She said.

"So all I have to do is kiss him again and everything will be fine?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." She shrugged.

"Gee thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"Just go talk to him silly. You'll figure it out."

"I can't. We had a fight and the guys say he's in a bad mood today." I scrunched up my face.

"Then calm him down first. Listen baby girl, I'm all for happy endings so go try and get the boy." She said.

I stood up."I think I will."

I put my ice cream down and put on my shoes. I grabbed my leather jacket and opened my door.

"Oh Sage-"

"Yes you can have my ice cream." I told her.

She smiled. She was so beautiful. I smiled back and left the room. I walked downstairs and opened my front door. I closed it behind me and made my way to Lucas's house. He only lived a couple blocks away from me.

It took me ten minutes to get there. Okay maybe six but whatever. Lucas's parents let me in and said that everyone was downstairs. Everyone. Great. I went downstairs to the basement and opened the door. I wish I hadn't because I had to duck or I would have gotten hit by a boxing glove.

"Hey watch it." I said.

"Your the one who walked in." Lucas said.

"So I can't walk in?" I asked.

"No, maybe you should go. Yeah just go." He rolled his eyes.

"He's in a bad mood." Jason winced.

"Thanks captain obvious." I said.

"Can all of you just leave? I don't want to talk to anyone and you are so annoying." He threw the other boxing glove.

"Why aren't you in a good mood?" I asked.

"Because you guys are here!" He yelled.

He looked so cute when he was mad. I think I'll do it. But the guys are here. Kamarie would say who the hell cares.

"What did I say! Just go I don't want you-"

I walked over to him and put both hands on his cheeks and leaned into him. It was short and small but I felt his muscles loosen.

"What the-"

"Why is-"

"Wait rewind-"

"Omg-"

I broke apart from him. He stared at me. They all did. I turned around and walked out of his basement. I walked up his stairs and turned into the hallway.

"Hey!"

Lucas yellled at me. I turned around.

"Hey, I know that was really weird but i-"