Oh....Snap

Me and the guys were at the park and they were 'teaching me how to fight' or whatever.

"Come on Sage. Just do it." Jason said.

"Jason, I'm not gonna hit you." I told him.

He sighed. "Look, I'm almost positive it's not gonna hurt." He chuckled and so did the rest of the guys.

"I could hit hard. It's just that I like you and I don't want to hurt you." I crossed my arms.

"Sage, that's so nice. But your not gonna hurt me I just want to help teach you." He said.

"Have you guys forgotten how we met? I sort of saved your life because of how I fight." I reminded them.

"I wouldn't say that you saved our life." Lucas shrugged.

"So if I would have left while you guys were getting your ass handed to you, Lucas's words, you guys could have beaten those other guys?" I asked.

"Totally."

"Absolutely."

"Most definitely."

"Yepperz."

"Not at all."

All the guys looked at Adam. He shrugged. "What? We all know it's true."

"Thank you Adam."

"Look, Sage just hit me. It's not gonna be all that--"

I balled my fist and drove it into his stomach. His breath was knocked out of him and he stumbled a little.

"I was wrong! I was wrong! It hurt." He choked out.

I smiled victorious while the guys help Jason balance.

"Okay, now your gonna do that to all of us and we'll work from there." Lucas said.

All the boys looked at him with wide eyes. I chuckled to myself.

"Man up guys." He said.

They all sighed. Zander stood in front of me.

"Alright, let's get this over with." I bawled up my fist.

I brought it to his chest. He stumbled back a little and nodded crazily.

"I'm good, I'm good." He said.

Adam stood in front of me. "Do I even have to say anything?" He said.

I shook my head and hit him in the stomach. He didn't stumble like Zander and Jason but he breathed out.

"Nice, nice." He rubbed my head.

I pushed his hand away and fixed it. Lucas stepped up.

I bawled my fist and punched him in the chest. He didn't move. Like at all. All the guys rolled their eyes.

"We'll work on it." He smirked and I rolled my eyes like the guys did.

It was Dylan's turn. He stepped up to me with his poker face on.

"Don't break a nail." He said.

"Your so funny." I said sarcastically.

I smiled and bawled my fist. He was expecting me to punch him in his chest or stomach. I pulled my fist back and punched him across the face.

"Sage!" He screamed.

I held up my hand and looked at it. "Oh, would you look at that. Still in perfectly good shape." I smiled.

He glared at me. "Your gonna pay for that."

My eyes widned. I took off around the park. He ran off after me. All the guys were cheering me to go. I ran up the stairs of the play castle and down the side. I looked back and Dylan was far behind. I laughed but I wasn't looked where I was going and I ran right into someone.