intro.

do you want an amazing cover for your story? I'm here to help!

RULES

follow @voidelena!

follow booksandwolves & -wailingwoman
vote AND comment on the type of cover you want.

give credit in book description or in a chapter.

COVER MAKING

-if you would like a different looking cover, VM me(voidelena), and send me a picture of what you want it to look like!

-if you want a certain font/format, tell me your vision and I'll make it happen!

-To help me out with your cover, comment on the example you want, or the "your own cover" section with the following...

fill-out form;

face claim(s):

title:

subtitle:

author (can be your name, or your username):

filter(optional):

font (optional):

specific add-ons(optional):

and I'll get back as soon as I can.

IMPORTANT INFO

• Face claims can be tough. I know.  If you don't know who your face claim will be, you can just tell me a description and I'll go on the hunt. ex. I want my face claim to be a female with blue hair. Then I'll put Halsey down for the face claim or someone else.
I can't photoshop for my life, so if you comment two face claims, don't expect the best.
You don't have to request a face claim! Just tell me what you would like to replace it with for that section. ex. I'd like my background to be a tumblr-ish cup of tea.
Certain style? tell me! You want a grunge looking cover? tell me!
• For each account, you are permitted to having two covers for you. You can not have three, or four, or seven. I'm not Wonder Woman.
Ask. Ask me anything and everything. Please. It helps us both.

I will be posting the covers as a new "chapter" of this book, so keep the look out for yours! if you have trouble seeing it on the chapter, I will VM, EMAIL, OR TEXT it to you, JUST ASK!

-syd & meg<3 { authors of A Little Deranged & Lunatic on voidelena }