Chapter Thirteen: Isn't Lindt A Chocolate?

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I pretend I am alright but it's never enough.
-Jason Walker, Echo.

C H A P T E R  T H I R T E E N

Isn't Lindt a chocolate?

I just stared at him. His warm brown eyes carried a twinkle in them - an unexplainable twinkle - the kind of twinkle that made your toes curl and make unicorns run a ralley in that pit of your stomach.

"Oh. Let's walk then." I said finally breaking out of my trance.

"Let me respell it for you. It's raining. R-A-I-N-I-N-G." He looked at me exasperatingly.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time." I replied with the same exasperation.

"So you don't walk when rain is pouring all over you, Rainbow."

He was annoying me right now.

I am not kidding.

"You do." I answered.

"But-"

Before he could say anything else, I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

The rain was pretty heavy. I mean it, which also means that we were both drenching in cold right now.

"Ugh, I am gonna get all wet now." He grunted.

I laughed as I left his hand.

His face showed a perplexed expression after finally realization dawned in he said, "W-what? Me? Wet? No.."

"I never knew the attraction was so bad, Mr-I-have-a-dick-but-i-can-get-all-wet-for-you." I teased him furthermore.

He just grumbled and gave me a little push so that we were walking together.

"So you wanna complete our game?" I asked after a long pause.

"What game, Rainbow?" He asked quizzically.

"20 questions. Lindt's party? Remember?"

"Lindt? Seriously? Ain't that a chocolate?"

There goes the next question.

"Yes, it is. A tasty one, for that matter. Oh my God! I love chocolates. Will you buy me a chocolate? Please please please." I pleaded.

He just groaned. "Where's the raincoat again?" He muttered to himself.

"Whatever, Grumpy. Let's just walk. I won't utter a word." I snapped.

Silent treatments always work, don't they?

We passed two streets. We were walking for three minutes forty-seven seconds now. RJ was walking with his hands in his jacket pockets. I kept on stealing glances at him and damn boy-  he looked great. The rain did something to his hair so that they were falling on his eyes. His olive skin looked pale and beautiful.