The older lad leaned down, kissing Harry softly on the lips, moving them steadily together. The phone started buzzing again.

"Bloody hell, who is that?" Harry grumbled, sitting up and holding Louis steady as he leaned down and grabbed the phone.

"It's Ed," Harry hummed, answering his phone. "Hello?"

Louis heard Ed talking and watched as Harry laughed a little, eyes crinkled. Harry really was a sight to look at.

"I'll let him know... Alright... You, too, Ed. Bye."

Harry hung up, shaking his head. "Ed and Niall fucked last night. Isn't that great!?" Harry started laughing and Louis giggled a little.

"That was unexpected," Harry said, squeezing Louis's hands. "I thought Ed was only joking."

"Apparently not," Louis said with a laugh, leaning in to kiss his boyfriend.

~~~

"Hey, you're awake!" Zayn said as Harry and Louis appeared in the living room, both dressed in their clothes from the previous night.

"Yeah, sorry to overcome our stay," Harry said with a soft laugh, making Zayn smile as well.

The raven-haired lad flicked his cigarette ashes into a tray before returning it to his lips.

"What are you doing out here alone?" Louis asked, scratching his wrist. "Shouldn't you be, like, hungover and in bed with someone naked?"

"That's judge-mental," Zayn said, but he was smiling. "I'm not one to get hungover. Besides, it's nearly twelve. He went home."

"You did sleep with someone," Harry said with a laugh. "Who?"

Zayn shrugged, wiggling his eyebrows. "A dancer."

Louis gasped, untangling himself from Harry's grip, jumping over to Zayn. "Oh my gawd! You slept with Liam!"

Zayn shrugged again, a steady smirk on his face.

"Everyone hooked up last night," Harry mumbled, walking towards Louis, pulling the boy to his chest once again.

"It was a party," Louis pointed out.

"So you two fucked in my guest bed?" Zayn grumbled.

"To my defense, we didn't claim it as fucking," Harry said before burying his face in Louis's neck.

"Holy shit!" Zayn said, bursting into laughter. "No! Are you serious!?"

Louis blushed. "Please don't tell me you're like Ed and planning my murder."

"Definitely not. Harry and I weren't ever like that. It was purely what it was supposed to be- fucking to fuck," Zayn explained, shrugging.

Louis was uncomfortable talking about someone else having sex with Harry and Harry could tell, so he went back to the previous subject.

"Well, yeah, this isn't just a thing," Harry said, kissing Louis neck gently. "I love my Louis."

~~~

"I can't believe everyone want to a party and fucked," Perrie pouted, crossing her arms. "And I had to stay at my apartment because I wasn't invited."

"Technically, Zayn didn't invite me," Louis said with a shrug. "Harry did."

"You didn't tell me that!" Perrie said, smacking Louis's arm.

"I totally did! It was like five seconds ago, Per, how could you forget!?" Louis said with a smirk.

"Smart ass bitch."

"So you're saying I'm a smart bitch with a nice ass... I'll take that compliment," Louis said, falling back onto Perrie's bed. "What did you even do?"

"Hung out with Micahel," Perrie replied. "Still would've preferred a party."

"Michael is a dick."

Perrie shrugged her tiny shoulders. "He's actually pretty cool to be around. He's nice enough and he's cute." 

"And totally into boys."

"No!"

"Calum is so his boyfriend!" Louis scoffed.

"No way, Michael was flirting with me," Perrie said, crossing her arms.

"Perrie! I'm gay as hell. I have, like, a gaydar! And I'm telling you that Michael is gay."

"He was making homophobic comments to your face."

"Crude comments. They weren't homophobic considering he was complimenting me," Louis pointed out.

"Don't you have dick to suck?"

"Probably."

"Choke on it and die."

"Maybe," Louis replied with a smirk.

~~~

Dedicated to MadisonPella-Sabouri because My House is her very first Larry book and now she's hooked and it's such an honor to pull her into it. (:

Okay so I feel like shit with all the sleep I need to make up for but thanks to Larry_smilinson I got about four hours last night (that's good for me I'm literally saying thank you) 

I'm about to post this at 2:40 in the morning. I need to pee. Ugh.

Okay so larry is a couple celebrate

There's only ten more chapters planned but I have one more conflict to bring in and I think it'll take more than ten chapters

No promises but this book might end up being 50 chapters holy shit

Xx