After 9 months knowing each other, Baekhyun and Princess Chan Neul realised that the both of them had fallen in love with each other.

Baekhyun finally built his courage to confess his love towards Princess Chan Neul and Princess Chan Neul accepted it happily.

But the problem is, Baekhyun didn't know that Princess Chan Neul is actually a princess of demons.

One day, Princess Chan Neul finally told Baekhyun everything. Baekhyun was shocked and scared of her.

But, he was blinded with love. He didn't see her as the princess of the demons, but he saw her as the woman that he loves.

After a week, the princess brought Baekhyun to her castle to meet his father. Of course, Baekhyun the human was frightened of her father.

***

“Who is this, Chan Neul?” The King asked as soon as they meet the King.

“He is Baekhyun. He is the guy I have told to you and the guy that I love.” Princess Chan Neul said. 

“Nice to meet you, King Brooke.” Baekhyun bowed.

“Are you stupid, Chan Neul?! He is a mortal. He is a human. You can't be with human. You need to be with someone like you.” The King said sternly.

“But father, we are the same. I want to be with him, father. Let me stay with him. Let me be a human like him.” Princess Chan Neul pleaded and it's boils the King's blood.

“I raised you for 18 years not to find a human to love. . .” King Brooke trailed off.

“And you want to become a human?! What a joke.” He chuckled.

“Dream on, sweetheart. You'll never become a human as long as I'm breathing and alive!” He shouted.

“And you human, don't you dare to disturb my princess again. Get out from my castle!" The King pointed to Baekhyun angrily and left the hall. 

“I'll try my best to be with you. I promise. I'll find a way.” Baekhyun flashed a weak smile and gave a light squeeze on the princess's hands.

“Baekhyun, don't leave me. Don't go.” Princess Chan Neul cried.

“Trust me. Our love is eternity.” Baekhyun wiped the princess's tears using his thumb.

 “Our love is eternity.” The princess repeated Baekhyun's words.

With that, Baekhyun was dragged out by the demon's guards of the castle and the princess was crying loudly.
She will definitely miss the guy that she loves, Byun Baekhyun.

The princess was lovesick and depressed after years not seeing Baekhyun. She was locked inside the castle and she couldn't visit the Earth anymore. 

A close cousin of Princess Chan Neul met her and told her everything. He told her that Baekhyun had died last year because the King is the one who killed him. The King stabbed on his abdomen using a silver knife.

I'll be with Chan Neul in our next life or even at the gate of the heaven because our love is eternity and nothing can stop it.” Baekhyun said to the King before his last breathe.

The King think it as a curse and it make him have a headache every time he remembered it.

Princess Chan Neul who just listened to the story immediately headed to his father's room, with teary eyes. Not because she is sad, but because she is angry and furious. She brought along the same silver knife that killed Baekhyun and meet his father.

“What are you doing here?” The King asked.
“Why did you kill Baekhyun, father? You knew I loved him!” The princess blurted.

“What are you talking about?” The King asked.
Obviously, he was lying.

“Stop lying to me! I hate you father! I want to be with him!” The princess shouted.

She swung the silver knife not to the King but to herself.
She committed suicide in front of her father.

“C-Chan Neul!” The King immediately caught Princess Chan Neul who collapsed to the cold floor.

“I'll be with Baekhyun in our next life or even at the gate of the heaven because our love is eternity and nothing can stop it. . .” Princess Chan Neul said, staring straight into the King's eyes until her last breathe.

———–————————————

So how is the first chapter?
Weird because there is a princess which is different from what I have wrote from the description or prologue?

Don't worry, there is more chapters to go and more surprise! He he, so stay tuned, okay?
Don't go away or I'll find you hahaha xD kidding >\<
Do comment and share your thoughts.
*I'm craving for it* ^0^
If you like this fanfiction, do vote for it <3

-purescent_

<Edited on Sun, 27 Sept 2016>