Chapter 14: Foster, Lewis and Selvig

A few days later Bethany and Deanna had woke up early, ready for a new day. Before getting dressed Deanna pulled open the door between rooms and poked her head in. Bethany jumped slightly at the opening door, looking up from her book she smiled at the blonde.

"Today's the day." Deanna beamed. "I can feel it."

"I thought I was the one with the guy feelings." Bethany giggled.

"Well what's your gut telling you?" The blonde questioned.

"That today might be the day."

"Precisely." With that Deanna shut the door once again, leaving Bethany to get dressed. The brunette reached into her wardrobe and pulled out a vintage style dress that was cream on the torso and had a light brown skirt. To complete the look she took a pair of light brown lace up, vintage shoes.

After brushing her teeth and dressing Bethany pulled her green handled brush through her hair, making sure it looked presentable without putting it up. The young girl the slipped her shoes on and walked out of her room, just as her friend emerged from the room next door.

Deanna was dressed in a skirt patterned with galaxy, to match the Doc-Martians laced up in her feet. She was wearing a long sleeved black top that had the shoulders cut out. Her hair was brushed to one side as she clipped a small silver necklace with a star charm on it around her neck.

The pair nodded at one another's choice of clothing before heading to the elevator and up the main level. The whole tower seemed asleep so the girls were left to make their own breakfasts, a task that neither of them seemed particularly bother by or worried about.

While Beth reached into the fridge to grab the milk, Deanna climbed into the side and reached up for the cereal Pepper has brought only days before. After a moment the blonde pulled out a box of cornflakes and slowly scrambled down off the side, closing the cupboard in the process.

Happily the pair made their own bowls of cereal (after Deanna retrieved the bowls) and calmly ate, chatting idly to one another about life around the tower. Over the past few days the girls had become relatively close to most people in the tower, Tony was still the only one who didn't want to know them.

That hurt the children a little bit but they knew they had no reason to blame him. Both girls understood the billionaires reasons, it must be hard to take in two little girls with talents as it was. So when the girls showed their powers not only in the tower but in public they knew they had screwed up.

Ten minuets after making their breakfast the girls were greeted by a smiling Steve and a groggy looking Bruce. Both men sat with the girls and began talking until everyone was up and ready for the day. Everyone seemed in relatively high spirits that continued on throughout the morning.

It was around 11am when J.A.R.V.I.S made an announcement, causing everyone to glance at knew another in confusion. "Sir Miss Jane Foster, Miss Darcy Lewis and Mr Erik Selvig are here."

"Lady Foster?" Thor asked, standing to his feet. Tony aloud the trio up and as soon as they exited the elevator Thor scooped them all up into a tight hug.

"Thor!" They all exclaimed, smiling brightly.

"What brings you all here?" Pepper asked, inviting them in further.

"You're looking for two people aren't you?" Bethany asked, causing all the adults to snap their head towards her and the blonde beside her.

"Well yes how did you know?" Jane asked, frowning slightly. "In fact who are you two?"

"I'm Bethany and this is Deanna." The brunette introduced.

"Or as you would know us," Deanna added. "The Illusionist" Bethany dipped her head. "And The Healer." Deanna then bowed slightly. "You received our email then?"