Chapter Seven

some of you may need to read the last 6 chapters over for a recap. It's been a while since my last update.

Rosaline's POV:

My bed was big enough for the five of us, surprisingly. Sophia slept between the babies, and Addison and I slept on either ends of the bed. Sophia held Rosemarie's hand through the night, but for the most part, Rosemarie tossed and turned, disconnecting their hands' contact. Eventually when Rosemarie's tiny body had become cold, she found herself laying on my chest, and I cradled her with warmth. She slept in distress regardless and something told me it had much to do with the fact that she couldn't sleep in her daddy's arms instead.

I just couldn't help but to feel like I was ruining everyone's life. Rosemarie was miserable in her own slumber because I couldn't bring myself to be mad at Niall while in the same bed. I'd kicked him out of our bed for the night.

And in addition, I'd ruined Niall's life considering he's had to alter things constantly to benefit me.

I was the stupid love-sick girl who made Niall feel bad for chasing his dream and leaving her behind in the process when she was the one who encouraged him from the beginning. And then I was the selfish girl who finally got the chance to be apart of his life again, who then felt the need to leave because she didn't fit his new life style. I was also the irresponsible girl who assumed that having irregular menstrual cycles made it impossible to get pregnant, making Niall feel the need to even quit his dreams. Not that I regretted Rosemarie.

"Everything doesn't revolve around you, Rose," Addison mumbled to me over Kenadee's hair.

"What?" For a moment, I had thought she could suddenly hear minds.

"If you think for a second that just because you're heartbroken I'm going to get up from my comfortable position to turn your phone alarm off, then you've got another thing coming," she rolled over, turning her back towards her slumped daughter.

That's when it occurred to me that my phone was emitting music. I slid Rosemarie onto the bed next to me, placing my pillow at her side to keep her from rolling off.

Alarms usually continuously ring until turned off, but this wasn't an alarm. This was a phone call from a person who was calling me back to back. I noticed the pause in between the periodic rings.

"Hello?" I answered the blocked number, heading towards the door. It was 8 a.m. exactly.

Once I'd stepped out into the hall, shutting the door behind me, the phone went silent, indicating the end of the call. I pulled the phone away from my ear in angst. This obviously was someone who got ahold of my number and wanted to confirm it was me by my voice. It was only a matter of time before I'd get thousands of texts a day about Niall. It was time to change my number again.

"Can I have my girls?" Harry was standing in the threshold of the bathroom, with a toothbrush in his mouth. He looked desperate, but I didn't feel bad for him. If Addison and I ever live on the same grounds again, he was going to have to get use to sharing beds with Niall sometimes.

"Oh, fuck off," I gave him the finger, in which he pretended to grab as though it was an air kiss, putting it in his pocket.

"Oh, joy. All the love," he smiled through the toothpaste.

When I noticed Rosemarie trying to pull her heavy eyes open because she couldn't feel me, I rushed over to her before she would force herself awake, scooping her up.

I decided to let Harry have his girls in addition to Sophia. He could easily put her in Rosemarie's crib, but it was possible that he wasn't going to allow Sophia to miss out on the warmth of a crowded bed. I shut the door behind me to the room Niall was in, and he jumped out of his sleep as though he were aware of his surroundings while asleep.

Rose Garden [book two]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara