Chapter Six

Forgive me for being on hiatus... I've been too depressed this summer to write and it doesn't help that I've recently lost my bestfriend, but whatever.

Anyway, who wants to be Snapchat friends?🙋🏽 Add me @HoraaanHuggs

If not, you can comment your username, and I'll add you.💕

-

Niall's POV:

Rosemarie's nose bled out like a loose faucet and I stood behind the chaos of everyone else, too panicked inside of my frozen body to do anything. There really wasn't anything I could do. I suppose at the moment, it was really hitting me that my little girl was going to die. The word itself caused an unusual pain in both my chest and stomach.

I'd once felt this pain back when Rose and I weren't together anymore and when I thought I had forgotten about her, I suddenly heard her name. This was somehow the same exact pain because I'd lost Rosaline and in this case, I was losing the little replica of Rosaline but with my own DNA.

I thought all too hard about it, making me short of breath. Of course it was only a nose bleed, but this was way more detrimental for her versus if it were another toddler... It wouldn't be quite the big deal if it were Kenadee, Addison and Harry's daughter, because she wasn't filled with cancer...

It didn't ease my mind one bit at the fact that my blood was running through Rosemarie's veins, dripping from her nose. Rosaline of course had carried this child for several months, but all she was, were the veins and arteries and everything inside of Rosemarie, whereas I was the blood, contributing to this--No, causing this all.

I backed away until my back had hit the wall with a loud thud. No one turned around as they were all focused on the bleeding child.

Addison was the one holding a cloth to Rosemarie's nose, tilting her head back.

Rosaline always had some sort of problem with blood that usually made her uneasy, but because her child was in trouble, she couldn't just watch. She also loathed the fact that people held their heads back, letting the warm blood run down your throat and back into your body, so she tried tilting Rosemarie's head downward to let the blood out.

"Rose, you can't, she'll just bleed out... She has to hold her head back."

All the while that Rosaline tried to argue that she was her mother and Addison wasn't, Louis, Liam, and Harry backed her up which only made Rose furious. I could understand why... She was being told how to take care of her own child.

Initially, Rosemarie sat patiently with her head back, her eyes flickering from face to face whenever someone spoke in suggestion. And before anyone really knew it, Rosaline had exploded.

"Fucking fine... Go ahead and be her mother. Take my only job."

I knew it was all the more stressful on her because it was her only job, to be a mother, and everyone opposed against what she wanted for her own child. It might have more so made her furious, which no one else probably grasped, because everyone in the room actually had jobs and they were taking from her, her only responsibility in the world. We were all musicians, and Addison was a beginner in modeling. Rosaline only had Rosemarie.

"Fuck you all," I watched her jump up from the couch in an instant, and in another, she had made it out the door, yanking my jacket off of the coat hanger. She didn't take any keys with her, so I knew she was going for a walk.

Rosemarie begin to wail when the door slammed, as if to say, but Mumma...

Addison sighed, "Niall come hold the towel to her nose," and I knew she was trying to go after Rosaline, but that was my job.