Me and Him? Pffft Yeah, Right *41*

Start from the beginning

"Why the park?" he asked with a confused expression.

"Just do it." I went around the front of the car and got in before he started driving to the park we met Michael and Malissa at. When we got there, I got out and went to the big tree, Jayden slowly following. I stopped when I was in front of it and waited for him. "Sit." I commanded when he caught up to me.

"What?"

"Sit. You're going to answer my questions, or I'll slap you."

He quickly sat down and I sat across from him. "Why are you doing this?"

"Why are you asking me questions?" I questioned while sending him a glare. "Why did you want to kill Xavier?"

"I already told you why." he muttered while crossing his arms over his chest, and leaned back against the tree.

I rolled my eyes before crossing my legs Indian style. "Fine then, why wouldn't you tell me where you were going?"

He shrugged. "Dunno."

I sighed before laying on my back. "Fine then, don't answer my questions." I closed my eyes a cool breeze passed by. Not even a minute later, I heard someone walking towards me. Opening my eyes, I looked behind me and saw Michael coming over. "Hey, Michael." I said with a small smile.

"Hi October and Jayden! October, what are you wearing?" he asked while sitting down near the tree.

I sat up and looked down at my clothes with a shrug. "Sweatpants and one of my brother's shirts."

"Oh. So how have you guys been?"

I shrugged again and traced random patterns on the grass as Jayden talked to him.

"Good, I guess.. My dad's finally gone, so I don't have to worry about him... What about you?"

"I'm good, but why are you glad your dad's gone? Shouldn't you be sad?" Michael asked while slightly tilting his head to the side.

"No, he's like a bad guy, so I never want to see him again." Jayden told him while shaking his head.

"Well that sucks.. Have you guys thought of names for the baby yet?"

I looked up and saw he was looking at me, so I shook my head. "Nope."

"Then that's what you two gotta do as soon as you get home! The baby's gonna need a name, and you two don't look like you're close."

Damn, he's smart for a kid. I thought while studying him before slowly nodding. "I guess..."

"You guys gotta do it! Do you two want a nameless baby?"

Jayden and I shook our heads and Michael looked past me before getting up. "Well then think of some when you get home! I gotta go, so I'll see you later, 'kay?"

I nodded and said 'bye' before he left. When he was gone, I stood up and started heading towards the car.

"Where are you going?" Jayden asked while getting up and following me.

"I need you to take me to the cemetery." I said while getting in the car.

After he got in he looked at me before asking, "Why there?"

"Just take me there." I mumbled while leaning back. The police had found the bones of mom and dad, so they buried those for the funeral. We got to the cemetery a little bit later, and before I got out I looked at Jayden. "No matter what, you gotta stay in here, understand?"

He shook his head and started messing with the radio when I got out.

I followed the path down to the headstone I knew too well. Sitting down next to it, I read my parents' names before plucking a wildflower out of the ground and setting it in front of the headstone. "Hey mom and dad.." I said softly while staring at the ground. "I wish I thought of bringing flowers earlier, but out of nowhere I just had an urge to talk to you guys.. I guess everything's going good, but there's still the ups and downs. Um, we're helping Amaya and Jayden Johnson, 'cause their dad is abusive, and Chris said he was too dangerous to be around.. I also have something to tell you guys, and I know that you'd rip his head off dad. During one of Dazy's parties, I was drunk, and Jayden kinda got me pregnant.." I was quiet for a minute as tears started forming. "I miss you two, and I didn't mean to kill you! I swear it was an accident and if I could go back in time, I wouldn't be so clumsy!" I ended up sobbing, and leaning against the headstone for support. "Chris and Dazy keep trying to convince me it wasn't my fault, but I know it was. They weren't in the room, so they didn't see." I paused for a minute to wipe at my eyes before moving on to some other news.