chapter twenty-one

*Jennifer's POV*

   We put bodies on the secret floor. We take them to the largest room, which is the trial room. We hide the bodies there because I know the police are gonna wanna poke around.
   We change into our pajamas. Then, there was a knock on the door. I get up and answer the door. "Hello.", I greet the officer. "Hello. I'm officer michael.
   Were you at emerald ridge high school for prom tonight?", he asks and pulls out a note pad. "No sir. I was here watching TV with my family.", I say.

   He writes it down on the pad. "Was anyone else who lives here there tonight?", he asks. I shake my head. "Nope. Officer, what happened?", I ask.
   Of course I'm gonna lie and pretend I wasn't there. "Well, the school was set to flames. Firefighters saw a white truck leave school grounds.
   We all went inside to see blood all over the floor but no bodies. Its very strange.", he says. I look down in confusion. "Blood but no bodies. That is very odd.", I say.

   In the eyes of normal people, its very odd for a school be on fire, blood on the floor and there's no bodies.

   "Sorry officer. I wasn't there tonight. I pray for everyone in that school to be okay.", I say. He nods. "Thanks for your time, miss.", he says and gets in his car and drives off.
   I close the door. I sit on the couch. "That, was a close one.", I say. They all agree. "Who's hungry?", Sykes asks. Everybody says they are.
   We head down to the trial room and we dig into our piles of meat. We start eating, getting blood everywhere. We don't care. We are hungry and tired from all the killing and hauling bodies.

   After we are done, we change. We change and get cleaned up. After that, we start to go to bed. The others fall asleep soon after hitting the bed.
   Me and Oli stay up and watch TV. I've come to realize that my house will be the family house. When me and Oli decide to have pups.
   I just need to fix it up and build onto it. Tear down some walls and build more rooms. Its only a matter of time before he wants to get married and have pups.

   That won't be a problem. Schools over for us. Me and Oli turn the TV off and have a little fun to finish the night.

*Oli's POV*
*next day*

   Me and Jennifer decided to have a little "fun". We wanted to have fun and celebrate our success in last nights food gathering. We all wake up, grab a body and start eating.
   We make sure the bodies will not go bad. We eat quickly. For Jennifer, she starts eating more than normal. I look at Nixie. She looks at Jennifer. Nixies eyes grow wide and gasps loudly.
   We all look at Nixie. She covers her mouth and looks at Jennifer. Then, Mika gasps. We all look between Mika and Nixie. "Jennifer....... Nixie has seen the future.", Mika says and looks at Jennifer.

   We look at Jennifer. "Jennifer will be having pups.", Nixie says. "If course she will. We'll get married first and then have pups.", I say. Mika looks at me.
   "We mean you'll be having pups in a few months from now.", Mika says. I look at Jennifer. We were planning on having pups anyways.
   "Okay. Okay. We can get married before the pups get here.", I say. Nixie nods. "I can marry the both of you right now.",  Nixie says. "Give us time to plan.

   I know she'll want it to be special & beautiful.", I say. Nixie nods. "That's okay", she says and we all start eating again. We eat until we can't eat anymore.
   Then, we go up and relax by watching TV. Me and Jennifer go to our room and start talking about our wedding. "So, what do you wanna do?", I ask.
   "A traditional wedding here. Get it decorated and set it up for our wedding.", she says. I nod. "Okay. I'll tell Nixie. When do you want the wedding?", I ask.

   She thinks for a minute. "Tomorrow.", she says. She wants to get married now. "Okay. I'll get everything ready for tomorrow.", I say and walk out.

   I go and find Nixie. "Hey Nixie. Can you do a wedding as soon as tomorrow?", I ask. "Yeah. I'll get it started now.", she says and gathers some pack members to start setting up stuff for the wedding.
   I can't believe its so soon. Me, Sam, and Sykes go to a tux store. Mika, Nixie, and Jennifer go to a dress store. We boys pick black tuxedos. I have a blue tie while the others wear purple.
   Jennifer's dress is a blue and puffy with a corset top & a puffed out bottom piece. I think its beautiful. The other wolves continue with the decorating.