chapter seventeen.

*Oli's POV*

   I start to walk to class but was stopped again by the guys. "Where do you think you are going, faggot?", Luke asks. "I'm going to class.
   So if you'll excuse me, I gotta go.", I say but Im slammed into the wall. "You ain't going no where. We are gonna kick your emo faggot ass.
   then we will meet you in the woods.", drake says. I chuckle. "What's so funny, you emo bitch?", matt hisses. "I'm stronger than all three of you.", I say.

   They look at one another. "You, stronger that us?", Luke says. "I'm stronger, faster, and look better than you.", I say. I'm a complete smart ass.
   Matt picks me up by my throat. I just cross my arms "you done yet?", I ask. He starts to choke me. He starts cutting off my oxygen supplies. I put my hand in a ball.
   I put it to his chest. I pull my hand back about 2 inches and punch him in the chest. He goes flying back. He drops me as he flies back.

   "I told you I'm stronger.", I say. They help pick matt up. "You little bitch.", Drake says. "I am emo but I am not a bitch. I'm not a female wolf.", I lash back.
   Matt gets up and charges at me. He tackles me and we both go flying down the stairs. We land 15 steps down to the platform. He gets on top of me and starts choking me again.
   The others pull out their phones and records him choking me. I feel a little dizzy but snap back and knee him in the groin. He holds his groin and rolls over.

   The bell rings making me officially late for class. "Great. Now I'm late.", I say. Drake and Luke hold me down. Matt comes and starts kicking & stomping on my torso.
   I feel like blood is coming up my throat. I cough and sure enough, I have blood coming up. Drake has my arms. I toss him at matt, making them both fly and hit the wall.
   I kick Luke in the stomach. Not a good 1st day back to school. I get up. I close my eyes as my body heals. They all get back to their feet. "You guys are use to picking on people weaker than you.", I say.

*Jennifer's POV*

   As soon as Oli leaves, I think of that girl. She looked at me with hatred and looked at Oli with just hurt in her eyes. She hates me but is hurt by him.
   Something isn't right. I close my eyes. I sense something is wrong with Oli but I brush it off like its nothing but the feelings don't go away. I ask if I may use the bathroom.
   Im granted to leave & I go hunting for Oli. I go up each floor to go find him. I get to the stairs before the 3rd floor.

   I hear some students arguing. "You guys are use to picking on people weaker than you.", one student says. Sounds like Oli. I listen carefully.
   "Ive proven I'm stronger than all 3 of you. Now, I'm gonna show you I'm faster.", I assume its Oli who says it. I peek around the corner. Its 3 athletes & Oli.
   I stay against the wall. "Who wants to play a game of chase?", Oli asks. He starts running down the stairs and the 3 athletes chase him. Luckily they didn't see me.

   I walk back to class. I need to follow them.

   I tell the teacher I need to go to the nurse. She allows me to leave and i start following Oli's scent. He ran to the woods. I continue to follow his scent. It leads me all the way to the center circle of the woods.
   I hide behind a tree. "You want to see the truth?", Oli asks. "What's the truth, you little shit?", one athlete asks. Oli chuckles. "This may seem a little, odd.", Oli says starting to unzip his jacket.
  "NO!!", I scream. I come running towards them. "Let me show them.", I say. He stops stripping. I start taking off my cloths. I strip down to my undergarments. "I'll show you what I am.", I say.

   The athletes stare at my body like typical boys. "Keep your eyes in your own head, assholes.", I say. I start to shift. Their eyes become wide as I shift into a large werewolf.
   As I finish shifting, i stand on my hind legs. They start to freak out. "You killed them, didn't you?", another athlete says. "They aren't dead. Not yet.", Oli says.
   He knocks them all out. I carry my cloths and I pick up 2 of the athletes. Oli picks the other one up. We both start walk to Oli's house anf put them in the cells