chapter eleven

*Jennifer's POV*

   He pulls me onto his lap and leans in. He kisses my lips softly. The first kiss I have ever received. I feel a strange feeling rush through my body.
   A feeling I never felt before. I put my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him in closer. I turn to face him fully. I sat with my legs on each side of his hips on his lap.
   He wraps his arms around my waist. This strange feeling makes me want more of him. He lays me on my back softly, not breaking our lips apart.

   His hands travel all over my body. "No.", he says and flies back, hitting the wall. I sit up and look at him with terror. "I'm sorry. I-", I start to say but was cut off.
   "I can't lose control with you. I could hurt you.", he says. I ask him to come lay with me then. He comes and lays next to me. We talk more.
    He tells me his whole family and everything. He even go over the subject of what he sees in the future which is the same as mine. Happily Married with a few children.

   I gain my happiness when I met Oli. It was love at first sight. Im 100% happy. I don't get abused by my father and I have the man I have loved for a very long time.
   What will make this even better is marriage and children. Now that I'm a werewolf, I can be with him forever.
   He tells me things about being a werewolf. The changes we go through, breeding, birth, everything. Its all very interesting and some things very shocking.

   Right now is the beginning of a new life for me.

* Oli's POV*

   I couldn't lose control with her. I couldn't live with myself knowing that I hurt her. I lay next her telling her all the ways and rules of being a werewolf.
   Shes very concentrated on what Im saying. She actually listens to what I'm saying and doesn't cut me off. Everyone always cuts me off when I talk.
   She doesn't do that. She's nice and listens. She even makes eye contact while I speak. Its nice to have someone listen to me instead of cutting me off or ignoring me.

    I tell her everything about being a wolf and the shifting and the pregnancy and labor. The pregnancy and labor part is when she paid real close attention.

   After a little while, she starts to fall asleep again. I remove myself to go and talk to Sykes and Mika. Jennifer falls asleep. I head up stairs to go find Mika and Sykes.
   "Sam, where's Mika and Sykes?", I ask a pack mate. "They went outside. She's pretty pissed and hes chasing after her.", Sam says and continue what she was doing.
   I run out of the house and look for Mika and Sykes. I run into the woods. I start to call out for them. I continue into the woods. I soon find them but arguing.

   I stay hidden and listen. "Sykes, your feelings for that girl will cause a fight between you and Oli. He loves her and you have feelings for her.", she says.
   I become angry. He can have feelings for her but he will not touch her or have her. I continue to listen to what they are saying. "Yes I have feelings for her.
   I'm the pack master and I want her.", he says. I grow more angry buti continue to listens.