chapter seven

*Jennifer's POV*

   As I sit there on the bed, a millions of questions run through my head. What was his past like? Would he hurt me? Would any of them hurt me? And a lot more.
   I want to know very thing I could about Oli and his pack. "Oli, can you tell me everything about you and your pack?", I ask. He shakes his head.
   "I can tell you a lot about me but the others will have to tell you about them.", he says. I crawl back to the head board and crawl under the blanket. He smiles.

   "So, you wanna hear my story in the form of a bed time story?", he asks with a huge smile on his face now. I smile back and sit up. "No. I just wanna talk to you all night.
   Learn more about you.", I say. He crawls in bed next to me and we start talking. "Well, first tell me about yourself so I know a little more.", he says with a smile.
  I smile back. "I was born and raised in Tacoma Washington. I have been here all my life. The whole 18 years. I started getting beat when my dad lost his job as the Gym teacher at my highschool 12 years ago.

  He started drinking and beat me and my mom if she got involved.", I say and pause for a few seconds. "I dye my hair abnormal colors and patterns.
   My mom has tried leaving him but threatened to kill me if she left. He stole money from her to get booze and they would fight and he would take his anger out on me.
   Now that he's dead, I won't suffer the abuse anymore. ", I say happily.

* Oli's POV*

   She told me her story and she smiles when she says she won't suffer the abuse anymore. I'm glad she doesn't have to deal with the abuse anymore. She deserves better than that.
   "Okay. I'll tell you about me.", I say. I get ready to talk about myself. All 18 years into a couple of minutes. "I was born in San francisco California.
   My mom died during my birth. My father is unknown and so my aunt Leah took me in as her own. Once I reached a certain age, around maybe 13 or 14, she kicked me out.", I pause.

   "Why?", Jennifer asks. "I never knew why. She just took my stuff and put it out on the porch. It was that time I started experiencing changes to my body.
   The pain of the full moon, my body rising in heat when I got angry. At the age of 13 or 14 I was on my own. I made my way to a friend's house and stayed with them for about 2 years.
   Then, I was caught and I ran here. I was never taught how to be a werewolf. I always thought I was human until those changes. My first change into a full werewolf was when I was 16.

   I had random changes. My eyes. My teeth, my claws. Little things.", I say. She's speechless. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey, are are you okay?", I ask.
   She looks up at me and nods. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just taking in all this infomation.", she says. She lays her head on my shoulder. "You are the first guy to talk to me.
    I usually have to be the one to talk to them. They never talk to me but you did.", she smiles & falls asleep on my shoulder.