chapter eighteen.

*Oli's POV*

   Me and Jennifer take the guys back to my place anf lock them in cells. That's a total of 10 live people. There would have been 13 but Jennifer ate 2 people and I just killed one.
   We quickly change and rush back to school. No one notices we were gone. Jennifer goes to the nurse and asks for a bag of ice and continued back to class.
   1st period is over in like 10 minutes. I ask the nurse if I could just lay down for a while and she let me. Im fine. I just need an excuse why im not in class.

  I just lay there. After about 30 minutes, I get up. I get a note to my next class. I head there. I forgot how boring school is. We are on our last 2nd to last week of school.
   Next Friday will be our last day and then no more school. I listen to the lecture. My class right now is social studies. We are talking about the Vietnam war.
   I know a lot about that war. It was a war my grandfather was in but he sadly past in the war. My aunt use to tell me stories.

   My grandmother told her children about what my grandfather did in the war. I don't remember what he did but I remember being told the stories.
   Classes are about 90 minutes. 3 classes a day. Mondays are all 6 periods. Tuesday & Thursdays are 1,3,5 days. Wednesday & Friday are 2,4,6 days. Its a block scheduled.
   Its very odd. Its only a few schools do it in my school district. I start getting bored with the lectures. I ask if I may go back to the nurses. Im granted to go and I leave with my stuff to the nurses office.

   I just say I wasn't feeling good and I lay down. I lay there for what seems like hours but is really minutes. I do start feeling sleepy and then the lunch bell rings.
   I ask the nurse if I could come back after lunch. She says yes and I leave for lunch. I immediately go searching for Jennifer.
   I search the whole lunch room but I can't find her. I start making my way down to the gym. As I approach the gym. I look inside. I see Jennifer is surrounded by girls, maybe 5.

   Pushing and shoving her. Then she starts to run.

*Jennifer's POV*

   Im in gym and the bell for lunch rings. Im walking from the locker room through the gym. Im just leaving when 5 girls approach me. "Hey, you.", one girl calls me.
   The 5 girls are in my class. Melli, Kina, Juliet, Veronica, & Lucy. Kina is the one who calls for me. They are also athletic. They are apart of the volleyball team.
   "Yes, Kina?", I ask. "Where have you been? Also have you heard? Beth, Anna, & Lizzy are missing along with a couple of other kids?", Kina asks. I start to panic. They told them.

   "Well, I have been sick and I had a family emergency. Yes I knww they are missing. My friends told me they are missing.", I say. They all start shoving me, asking where they are.
   "The last thing that Anna & Lizzy told us was that you and your boyfriend had killed Beth and that you are in a pack of wolves.", Melli says.
   I look down and shake my head. "Well, its best I show you the truth.", I say. They look at each other. "How fast can you ladies run?", I ask.

   "We can run pretty fast.", Lucy says. "Why?", veronica asks.

   "Because. Let's play a game of chase.", I say. They shrug their shoulders. "I don't see why not.", Kina says. I break past all of them and start to run toward Oli's house.
   The girls are high on my tail. I go into Oli's house. The others are out hunting. I go into Oli's house. The girls run into the house and continue to follow me.
   I get down to the cells and hide. I listen and wait. I hear them come down. They see all the people locked in cells. "Oh my god. They have been kidnapping people.", Kina says.

   "Hey Lizzy, are you okay?", Melli asks.

   "Yes. I'm fine. Help me out of here, please.", Lizzy begs. I Quietly come around the corner. Lizzy starts panicking. "She's here!!", Lizzy screams. 5 cells open up with just the flick of my wrist.
   "How did you do that?", Melli asks. "I honestly don't know. I just flicked my wrist. See if anything cool happens.", I say.
   I start moving my hands & they all go into separate cells. A creepy grin spreads across my lips. "Looks like we got more food. So much food.", I say.

    a grand total 23 people locked in cells. Yummy.