Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.1)

Start from the beginning

Well.
Looks like I'm gonna get yelled at 7 times.
How fun.

"What's wrong babe?," Liam asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. I held up my phone in response, and he stared at it in shock. "Damn. Good luck with that."

I lightly slapped him on the chest, giggling as he started laughing.
"Well, I'm just gonna call my mom, and deal with the rest later."

He nodded as I pressed call back for my mother, holding my phone to my ear, bracing myself for the worst.

"ALYSSA NICOLE MCCALL," my mom screamed through the phone after she picked up on the first ring. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

I winced. "Ok mom, calm down please."

"NO," she screeched. "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE, AND THEN ONLY YOUR BROTHER ENDS UP COMING HOME, PERFECTLY FINE!"

I sighed. "I know mom, and I'm sorry, but there was no way I was coming home."

"Why not?," she sighed, finally calm.

"Ask your asshole of a son," I spat out bitterly, and Liam tightened his arm around me.

"Ok?," she questioned. "I'll ask him after we get off the phone. Where are you though? And when are you coming home?"

"Where is Scott right now?," I asked cautiously.

"Upstairs. Why?," mom replied, confused.

"I just don't want him listening in. I'm at Liam's house. Liam Dunbar's," I told her.

"The boy who you are dating and are soul mates with? You and your brother's beta?," she asked. "Why are you there and not at Lydia's?"

"Because I wanted to see Liam," I sighed. "And I'm avoiding everyone right now, and you can blame Scott for that too. I just don't want to talk to anyone in the pack cause I'm afraid they will feel the same way Scott does. Oh, and by the way, if he listened in, or is listening in, let it be known that if he comes here to try and talk to me, I will not hesitate to attack him and beat the crap out of him. I'm sure Liam would help too."

"Well, I'll make sure he leaves you alone, because by the way that you are threatening him, I can assume what happened was bad," she muttered.  "Well, when are you coming home?"

"I don't know," I groaned. "But I have plenty of clothes and money to get food so they don't have to worry about feeding me or anything. I'll make sure I stop by to see you everyday starting tomorrow, momma."

"Ok baby girl, I'll talk to you later," Mom sighed. "I love you!"

"Love you too, mom!" I hung up, tossed my phone to the end of Liam's bed, and groaned.

Liam pressed a light kiss to my temple, and I snuggled closer into his side.
"Hey babe, you don't need to worry about using your money for food, we have plenty here."

"I know, but I don't want to be a disturbance, so I'd rather buy my food and go to a laundry mat so you guys don't have to feel like you need to provide for me. I'm just happy you guys gave me a place to sleep."

"C'mon Lyss!," he sighed. "We are more than happy to feed you and wash your clothes here! I know my step-dad loves you and is perfectly happy with you staying here for a little while."

"Are you 100% sure?," I questioned him, my defense starting to crack.

"100%," he replied with a soft smile, and I sighed.

"Ok, thanks L," I smiled up at him. "I love you."

Oh god.
I just said that.
I do love him, but is it too soon?
Is it bad-timing?
He hasn't said anything, maybe he doesn't feel the sa-