Chapter 2

We walked in the gas station and i went to the bathroom. Once i was done i walked back to where Justin was he asked me if i wanted anything and i nodded. But ill buy it myself i said. Haha he laughed ofcourse not he said. Justin i could pay for it. I said serious. No he said in a serious face but then he started cracking up. I laughed at how cute he was being. Wait what did i just say?!! Whatever. I grabbed a water and a bag of doritos my favorite. Then he grabbed Alex a coke and a hotdog. And some stuff for himself. He payed and we started walking out of the gas station and soon we saw a bunch of paparatzii around his car and snapping pictures of Alex . Screaming things like who are you? Why are you in Justins car? And more bullshit. Suddenly this lady said look he is over there. They all ran towards us and they started flashing pictures. I started feeling really dizzy and i passed out.

Everythings gonna be alright , be alriiiight ! I woke up to the sound of an amazing voice singing i opened one eye at a time but still managed to open both i saw Justin looking down at his knees with his hands in his hair. And his elbows resting on his lap. Hey i said. He looked up quick and smiled. Hi , listen im sorry i didnt mean for any-.. But i cut him off befor he finished Justin its ok. Its not your fault they are always staulking you i said. Yeah your right he said but still had a guilty look in his eyes. So wheres Alex?I asked. Oh she went to the farmacy. And my mom? I asked. Oh i met her she is really nice. Well she is at work he said and smiled. Oh i said. Yup he responded. It got awkward for about a minute. To break the silence Justin asked me how old i was. Im 18. I said. Oh ok im 19 he responded. Haha i know i replied. He just smiled. Suddenly the door flew open. It was Alex. She saw that i was awake so she came and hugged me. Hey your okay! She yelled. Yes im fine i responded. She smiled and looked back at Justin. She then ofcourse began to flirt. I just stayed there listening looking down suddenly. Justin mist have noticed because he told Alex to please keep it down because i had a headache. I smiled. She then stopped flirting. My phone started ringing and it was my bestfriend Austin. Yes Austin Mahone. I picked up and said hello? Hi Melster. He said. Hi Austina. I defended. Haha he laughed on the other line. I joined. Hey can i come over he asked. Yes i responded. Ok ill be there in half an hour he said ok i responded. Bye he said. Bye i responded. Who was that Justin asked. Oh Austin Mahone. He is my boy bestfriend and he is coming over. No way thats so cool Justin said. Haha he loves you lol i said. He laughed. Alex decided to give Justin a whole speech. of how much she loves him and the rest i blocked out. I was so focused on Justins hazel eyes. They make you just get lost in them. Justin didnt notice i was staring at him because he continued to talk to Alex . I got this burn inside of me i dont know why it bothered me to see Alex all up on Justin. Like comeon its not like i like him . Whatever. Melanie , Alex said to get me back to reality. Yes? I said. Um someone is knocking down stairs. Oh shit i must have not noticed i was so lost in-... I stopped. In what? Alex asked. Ummm ... Nothing. I responded. Justin probably noticed because he smirked. And then winked at me. I pretended i didnt see him . But deep inside i was dyeing. Ugh i dont know why.