"How..?" I tried forming words, did he really think I planned on this this?

"I had it here, but it slipped my mind." Niall gently kissed my cheek.

"Okay." I whispered.

Hand in hand we walked to the bed,  I pulled Niall's lips toward me, clashing our lips together. Niall gently laid me down on the puffy bed covers; his forearms resting between my head. Our kisses deepened and bodies pressed together even more, I broke apart from the kiss and fumbled with my shirt. He tugged it off my head, along with his own and my bra, his eyes trailed down to my breasts. I gave him a shy smile and pulled off his pants, my hands shaking. I had sex, but this was my first time making love, all that was left was his boxers. I rolled him over and straddled his waist, gasping at how hard he was. Niall's chest rose and fell dramatically, I went down a little placing my hands on the tight fabric covering his private area. Niall moaned, I rubbed my hand up and down, sort of experimenting with it. I bit my lip and pulled it down, I could clearly see his erection, he gasped, gripping the sheets tightly; I didn't know what to do. I looked at Niall, his eyes were tightly shut, I looked at his (ahem) willy, it looked a little bit to long, making me worry I wouldn't take it all in. Niall's head caught my attention.

"You want me to handle it?" Niall's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, I nodded.

"Yeah." I said quietly. His hands gripped my waist, making me roll under him.  Niall slowly kissed me and spreaded my legs, I felt myself getting wet. He lifted my thigh, looking deep into my eyes, and slowly pushed himself into me. I gasped at how long it was and felt a familiar pain deep inside me.

"It's okay, Emily," Niall brushed off the tears that dripped down my eyes; I nodded and kissed him. Niall thrusted in me slowly, letting me adjust to his large size, I guess people were wrong about it being seven inches -- he could pass for eight or nine. I felt a tingling sensation in my legs, then a unfamiliar, and  extreme pleasure running though my body.  I gasped and let my eyes roll in the back of my head, stuttering to Niall.

"N-niall, go faster-r" I moaned when he picked up his pace, going deeper and faster. He moaned loudly, I threw my head back, short pants coming in and out of my mouth. I wrapped my legs around him. Niall kept his pace steady and grabbed hold of both my legs, I felt myself rise closer to my climax, finding it harder to speak.

"N-niall, I'm going to..." I moaned when he went faster, "Cum.." Niall quickly kissed me, and slowly trailed his kisses to my neck. My hands went around his broad shoulders, nails digging into his back, singnaling to him about what he was making me feel.

"Emily, stay with me now, hold on for a little longer." I whimpered, he went even faster -- if it was possible-- my shallow breaths were overruled by Niall's moans. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Niall, please, I-I" I moaned again, close to my breaking point, my toes curled, my legs felt like waves of energy were transmitting through them. Niall's head snuggled into my neck, I could hear his light grunts.

"Fuck, Emily, you're tight." His raspy voice filled my head.

"Niall-- I-I can't hold on!" I shouted, my heart was racing, I felt a film of sweat on my forehead.

Niall gave me a few quick thrusts, getting sloppier, at that moment, as if our worlds clashed together. I was sent over the edge, my feet pushing into the bed covers, I felt a warm liquid fill me. I slightly screamed and Niall yelled out curses. We both came at the same moment, Niall moaned as he fell on my body, I threw my head back. We laid there, catching our breathes as I held Niall head, running my fingers through his damp hair.

"That was... Amazing." Niall said as he pulled out of me, I nodded, NIall got more serious, "Emily, I... I love you." I smiled. 

"I love you, too, Niall." I gave him a light kiss.