Chapter 28

Hello guys! as promised i will upload tonight! so this will be the 3rd to the last chapter of Hey and i would like to thank all that read my story! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 28

Nella’s POV

I woke up and I felt like I was on a steel chair. My hands were tied behind me and my feet were tied at the foot of the chair. I opened my eyes and I saw Jake tied in front of me. He was looking at me and when he saw me open my eyes he sighed. There was a light bulb above our heads and it was the only thing that illuminated the room.

“what happened?” I asked and he just looked like he was going to kill someone.

“Melissa shot you and me with tranquilizer.”

“How was she able to carry us down the 10th floor?!”

“She hired some people to bring us to the parking lot and bring us here.”

“Where is HERE?”

“I don’t know Nell. I just woke up.” Then there was a bright light that came from a door.

“I see you’re awake.” It was Melissa.

“I told you to watch your back Nella. You don’t think I will just walk around and let you steal from me? You slut! You took him away from me before then now you’re taking him again?!” she was now in front of me. she raised her hands and slapped me hard in the face. I cut my lip and I tasted blood.

“I will make sure you don’t leave this place alive. And as for you Jake, you betrayed me. how can you just let her go? I thought you love her!” she was now shouting at Jake and slapping him non-stop.

“You were working with her?!” I asked Jake in disbelief. How can he do this to me? all these years he knew and he never told me.

“She threatened to hurt you if I don’t help her. I wanted you to be safe. I didn’t know it will end up like this.” Jake told me pleading.

“Did you know that he made sure you don’t meet with Spike? Did you know that he was the one who told me whenever you were going somewhere so that I get to make sure that Spike doesn’t go there? Did you know that he was the one who chased Spike and got him into an accident? And this is the thing I know you never knew, he was the one who called me and told me that he brought Spike to the hospital.”

My eyes were wide, tears running down my face. All this time, I thought that Jake was there for me, but the truth is, he was just feeling the guilt and he wanted to make me believe that he meant well.

“Nella, don’t listen to her! She told me she would hurt you! I had no other choice! I loved you too much!”

“You had a choice! You could have called the police or told me! how could you do this to me?! I will never forgive you! I will never forget!”

“Nella, I’m sorry. I was doing it for you..” he was now crying and looking down. Melissa just laughed and walked out of the dark room again.

“I will make sure that Spike thinks you were kidnapped. I’ll ask for money, then when he comes, I will kill you in front of him and make him forget again.”

She left us in the room and Jake tried to talk to me but I wouldn’t listen. I know it was childish but what can I do?! He stole 5 years of my life when he agreed to help Melissa.

Spike’s POV

Nella has been gone for 2 days. I have filed a missing persons report and the police are in our apartment now looking through our surveillance cameras. Good thing it was hidden well, we saw Melissa’s face and the face of 4 other men who, according to the police were wanted gang members. They were apparently part of a notorious gang that kill people who cross them. the odd thing was, how did Melissa know these guys?