Chapter 12

well all i can say is that i'm sorry for not uploading soon :| well you can't blame me, i'm a college student hahaha :))) anyway, here is chapter 12 :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap:

we were escorted to the 2nd floor where there were private rooms for special occasions. we got a room that has a clear view of the city at night. it was so beautiful. we ordered our food and champaigne and ate happily, having conversations and jokes.

after main course we had our desert.

"So spike, what-" i was cut off when i saw Spike choking

"Spike!" i ran to him and he was now on the floor in front of me kneeling then he stopped choking and took something out of his mouth.

"Nella Moore will you be my Mrs. Parker?" he asked i was so shock i started to cry then someone came in.....

Chapter 12

Nella's POV

"Spike? what the hell are you doing there?" a woman in her early 20s was saying. she has the same blond hair as spike but has green sharp eyes. she was wearing a lavender blouse that was tucked inside her black pencil skirt. she has the body and height of a model and her face seemed familiar. i just can't figure out why.

"are you going to answer me or not?" the woman said again. i looked at spike and he was staring at the woman like he has seen a ghost,

"Danny what are you doing here?" so this girl has a name. "well, i saw you walk in here with that girl. aren't you suppose to be with Nelly, Ninny, or whatever her name is? you're an engaged man! you can't go around proposing to girls and making them think you'll marry them when in reality your engaged to someone! You..." she stopped talking when Spike stood up.

"well since you brought up proposing and being engaged, i'd like you to meet Nella Moore. It's not Ninny or Nelly" he said. Danny was shocked at first but then she managed to get her compossure back and smiled at me.

"well, that was embarassing." she laughed a little "i'm Daniela James, i'm Spike's bestfirend's wife. well technichally, i'm his bestfriend but since i got married, he and my husband became bestfriend so now i'm just the wife of the bestfriend." she smiled. i smiled too, she seem like a good girl.

"uhmm, i don't sound to be rude but how old are you?" i asked her. she smiled and looked at Spike.

"well, i'm 2 years older than Spike. so that makes me 20. i was a senior when spike was a sophomore and we just hit it. and we were neighbors." she smiled her gorgeous smile.

"ohh, you look familiar, are you a model or something?"

"well actually, i am. i'm Danny James. you know the new face of Revlon?" that's when it hit me. she was the model inside the makeup stores!

"oh shit. i'm honored." i shook her hand and she just smiled some more. all this time Spike was only looking at us smiling. i looked at him and he was still looking at me.

"what?" i asked a little annoyed because he was staring.

"well, before DANNY interupted us, i believe i asked you a question."

then it came back to me that Spike just asked me to marry him. i started to get teary eyed again but stopped it. i looked at Spike's eyes and he was looking at me expectantly. his eyes were filled with love and hope that i would say yes. i couldn't say anything because i felt that if i talked i would just start crying. i just nodded and gave him a smile and hugged him. then i started crying. i thought that if ididn't speak then the tears won't come out but eventually it did.