Chapter 5

Since i'm over flowing with ideas i willl continue to write. :)

JazziiSaurJazzy thanks for being the first to read!! :D This chapter is dedicated to you :)

Recap:

"what do you mean get married? we haven't even seen each other for 12 years. how do you expect us to get married?" i asked my mom in disbelief.

"well your dad and i and his parents have talked about this for the past 12 years. we have decided that once you turned 18 you will get married. the part of you guys going to the same school was practically a bonus. Deb and i wanted you guys to go to schools that you want but since both of you decided to go to UCLA, we decided to push through with the wedding before school starts." she told me in her matter of fact tone.

"please do this for us honey. me and Deb really want to be in laws and since you are my only daugter and Spike her only son. you have to do this for us." my mother gave me her cutest puppy dog eyes and pleaded. she can be so childish.

i just sighed and nodded. great tomorrow i'll meet my best friend and soon to be husband. yehey me. (note the sarcasm)

Chapter 5

I woke up the next day not too happy but i knew that everything will be ok. i'm not marrying some stranger. i'm marrying Spikey. he's my best friend and i know that will totally get along. i went to the bathroom and took a shower. i tied my hair to a pony tail and wore eye liner and lip gloss. i wore a mini skirt with lace ruffles and navy blue top. then i put on my black boots and sun glasses.

i went down stairs with my hand bag. my parents were already having breakfast. i entered the kitchen and kissed both of them on the cheek before sitting across my mom. we ate our waffles and made our way to the car. my mom's driver Jack drove us to the airport. they didn't want to the cars so they told Jack to drive for us. when we got out of the car, jack helped the plane people load my things inside the plane. all my things were in boxex. my shoes were in one box, my upper garments in another, my lower garments in another and my bags in another.

when we arrived at LA, i fixed my hair and make up and placed my sunglasses back on before alighting from the plane. my parents were a few steps ahead and i was checking my voice mail if Mia had contacted me.

when we got on the escalators, i saw my mom waving at someone. i saw Deb and her husband Ric waving back at us. Deb didn't change a bit. Her pixie cut hair was as cute as ever. Ric looked a little older and you could see grey hair growing. i was looking for Spike but i guess he didn't wait for us and went straight to the hotel. i was a little disappointed but quickly got over it.

"Elle, Liam! I've missed you guys so much! How have you guys been." Deb hugged my parents. Ric hugged my mom and shook my dad's hand.

"Oh my, look at you! you've grown so much and so beautiful" Deb hugged me and i smiled at her. Ric did the same to me.

"mom, dad, i'm going to starbucks do you want anything?" i asked

"no we're ok dear." my mom answered not looking at me. she was so engrossed in listening to Deb's stories.

"you go ahead Nella, Spike's buying coffee there too. we'll wait for you outside by the fountain" Deb told me. i just nodded and walked to starbucks.

the place wasn't crowded not like in NY. there the place are always busy during breaks and morning. people all want their dose of caffeine in the morning. it was not that crowded here. it was actually relaxing.

"hi, can i get your order?" the guy at the counter asked me giving me a flirtatious smile. good thing i was wearing my sun glasses. i rolled my eyes but i smiled at him.

"i'll be having a mocha frapuccino grande with extra whip cream. thank you."

i was looking at my parents outside when i saw a guy with blond hair take my frapuccino and was heading outside. but before he got to the door, i pulled his arm.

"excuse me but i think that's my drink."

"excuse me? i paid for this frap."

"No, you see i ordered that mocha frap."

"No. i ordered this. see here's my receipt." he showed me his receipt and we ordered the same thing. with extra whip cream. odd

"excuse me sir, here's your mocha frap with extra whip cream." the girl at the counter called for the boy.

"it's ok. give it to her. she ordered the same thing anyway." with that he went outside towards the fountain. that jerk didn't even say sorry!

"thanks" i mummbled to the girl then went outside to the fountain where they were waiting for me. when i got there. the boy from the store was there talking to mom and dad and he has his arms around Deb's shoulders.

"there you are Nella! Don't you remember Spike?" Deb asked me.

the boy was smiling. he took his glass off and looked at me. then his smile faded.

"you?!" we said at the same time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like it?? :D

VOTE! COMMENT AND FAN!!!

<3 Leslie