Epilogue

So here is the epilogue and i think i won't be doing any sequels to this story since i think it will just drag the story and it won't be that interesting anymore. XD but i will be posting my new story hopefully i will be done with the prologue by thursday so i can post it :) ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

Six years has passed and my life with Spike has never been happier. Our little angels are growing up so fast and it sometimes makes me feel old.

“Julian Annabel Parker! Get down from the table now!” I shouted when I saw my eldest child climbing the table. I was busy making lunch. Today's my day off, actually saturday's are our day off. Spike and I decided to spend every saturday and sunday with the kids. Julian or I would call her Japs is my eldest daughter and she's 4 and my second who by the way is now copying his sister is Miguel Irvin Parker or I call him Miggs. He's 3 and she does everything his sister does. For example, last night, Japs decided our dog Dimmy, a maltese, needs a haircut. Poor dimmy, we had to ring her to the grooming salon to fix her.

“Miggs no! Japs get down now! Spike!!!” Spike came running but I know he just started running when he was 2 meters from the door.

“Daddy!” the two trouble makers said at the same time. Miggs had his arms streched out asking for Spike to carry him.

“hey little man, why are you causing mommy trouble?”

“we're wot causing 'ny trowble” Miggs said he was looking at his sister

“Japs get down from the table and sit on your chair now or I'll make sure you don't get to eat any cake on your birthday next week.”

“NO!!” she shouted dramaticlly before climbing down and running to her dad.

“sit down guys, let's eat.” Spike was holding Japs' hands then carrying Miggs in his other hand.

“here you go little man.” he placed Miggs on his high chair and he guided Japs to her high chair.

“here you go princess” he treats Japs like a princess even though she acts like a boy. This girl will grow up to be like a tomboy I just know it.

“you spoil them too much babe.” I whispered to Spike.

“don't worry babe, I'll spoil you just as much” he kissed me and I smiled.

“Stop eating mommy!” Miggs said he has always been close to Spike but he never liked it when he sees Spike kissing me. I just laughed and kissed him on the forehead. We ate chinese stir fried noodles and steamed dumplings. I wanted to make italian but then I made pasta last week so I think the kids would like something different.

Japs' 5th birthday is on monday and it's now saturday. Jake and Maggie were having their baby anytime next week and I just hope it won't be this monday. If you were wondering, Maggie and Jake became friends at our wedding. At first they were just talking then later I saw Jake smiling at her and asking for her number then ever since they have been inseparable. They really look good together and i'm so happy to see Jake happy.

“Mommy, do you think uncle JM and aunt Maggie will have a boy or a girl?” Japs asked while stuffing her mouth with dumplings.

“i think she's going to have a little girl, baby but mommy's not sure.” I smiled at her and she just nodded and continued eating her noodles. Miggs has sauce all over his face while he was eating the noodles and I just chuckled and whipped it.

I love my family, i'm really happy that I get to spend every waking day with them. While we were eating, I heard the phone rang. I stood up and answered it.

“hello”

“Nella! I need you now!” it was Maggie

“what's wrong?”

“i'm having the baby! Jake's not here!”

“okay deep breaths Mags, I'll be there in 3 ok?”

“Hurry!” their house was only a block away so immediately told Spike where I was going and told him to be ready and call Deb and ask her to babysit the 2 and follow me to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital, Maggie already broke her water. She was holding on to my hand and doing her breathing exercises

“it's going to be okay Mags, i'll call Jake when you get in the delivery room”

“Tell him if he isn't here when the baby comes, I will ask Spike to kick his ass”

“okay I will, just continue your breathing exercises everything will be okay.” she was pushed inside the delivery room and I called Jake's cell. There was no answer so I call the store.

“Jake Marx, how may I help you?”

“Kathy, I need to talk to Jake.”

“Nella, is everything okay? He's in a meeting right now with his dad.”

“Tell him it's an emergency and that Maggie is in labor and come to the hospital Now!”

“i'll tell him.”

“thank you Kathy” after a few minutes my phone vibrated and it was Spike.

“How is she babe?”

“She's still in the delivery room. Where are you?”

“i just got out of the flower shop, I got Maggie some flowers.”

“aww, that's so thoughtful babe, just get here faster.”

“i'll be there in 10. bye love you.” when I got off the phone, I saw Jake running like a lunatic. He was looking at all the hallways looking for me. I was at the end of the hall near the nurse station. When he saw me, he ran faster.

“how is she?”

“She's still in labor. Good thing you got here before she had the baby or she'll ask Spike to beat you up” I laughed. Jake relaxed a little bit knowing his wife still had it in her to joke around. We waited for hours waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us that everything was ok.

“what's taking so long?” Jake said while pacing back and fort.

“Sit down Jake, your making me dizzy.”
“you didn't take this long, you were there for 2 hours tops.”

“She was there forever JM” Spike said clearly knowing how it felt like waiting.

“I know how you feel man, it has just been 2 hours, the doctor will come out soon.”

he nodded then stayed silent, he kept pacing for another hour before the doctor came out. He was smiling.

“Mr. Marx?”

“That's me.” Jake said rushing to the doctor.

“congratulations, you have a two adorable baby boys.”

“two? As in twins?”

“yes”

“oh my god! I'm a dad! I have twins!”

“congratulation Jakey!”

“thank you doc! Is maggie ok?”

“yes, she will be moved to her room after she rests”

the day went by and everything was just so happy, Jake found Maggie and now they have wonderful twins and Spike and I got married and have 2 of our own children. Everything is going great. We got to have our happily ever after after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thank you for all the support guys ;) i hope you support my next story which will be posted this thursday. thank you! don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and FAN!

<3 Leslie