Don't Panic, Improvise (Part 3)

Alessandra on the side!

"Well why are you here? Cassandra's out there possibly dead because of me," I whispered lowly reluctantly stifling my tears. I leaned up not bothering to cleaning the grass and dirt out of my hair. My throat was dry and it felt like some one had lodged something in it.

Her dad sighed heavily and closed his eyes. Alessandra looked at him with sympathy. "Kalea, you must have stabbed Cassandra for a reason," her dad said opening his eyes slowly.

"Annabella can tell the future of someone by touching them. While she was out there holding Cassandra's hand, she had a vision that she would die by the rogues. She said that I'll have to stab Cassandra to stop her from dying by the rogues." I looked back but Cassandra was no longer lying in the middle of the field. I started panicking, what if one of the rogues captured get? I spotted Dylan across the yard, in full wolf form injuring or killing every rogue that dared try to face him.

"She isn't dead," Alessandra whispered.

"What? How do you know?"

"I communicate with the dead, and I can't communicate with Cassandra. She isn't dead," she smiled encouragingly.

"Someone's coming, Ali," her dad said pulling her back further into the woods. When they were hidden fully, Treyven came carrying Cassandra and placing her next to me. "Thanks, Trey," I mumbled.

"Look who's talking again. I know that you are still shocked but I know you're strong," he smiled moving the hair out of Cassy's face. "Whenever you're ready, you can always come help," he said before running off once again.

"He's gone," I told them wincing at the sound of a wolf's bone snapping. Alessandra and her dad materialized from behind the tree and gasped at Cassandra. Her hair was a complete mess and her clothes were in pieces.

It was the exact way she looked when I first met her.

"Look at her," her dad said kneeling beside her and caressing her hair, "she looks so helpless."

"She's strong," Alessandra said encouraging him. He sighed and laid his forehead on Cassandra's chest while I sat in silence.

I searched the field and saw no sign of Robert. Where is he and why hasn't he come out?

"Kalea, why aren't you out there fighting with your boyfriend," Alessandra giggled staring at Elliot who was in wolf form fighting a rouge.

"How do you know that that's my boyfriend?" I asked curiously but was interrupted by Annabella and Adonis running over to me. Her dad's eyes shined as bright as the moon through the darkness looking at Annabella.

"Annabella," he whispered with wide eyes.

"Hi," she said nervously.

"You've grown to look so much like your mom," he smiled. She stared at him with confusion. "Thanks," she smiled. They had an instance connection like her and my dad had.

"Will Cassandra be ok," Adonis asked. Her dad nodded his head and continued to rub her head.

"Why hasn't Robert come out of that house yet?" Alessandra mumbled to herself. "He must be doing something to my mom and Holly's twin."

"How do you know all of this information?" I asked tilting my head in wonder.

"Because when I found out I had a twin. I was determined to find her. When I did, I followed her for a while listening and stuff," she shrugged.

"Basically stalking," I said lowly. She nodded and giggled. "I think your boyfriend needs help," she said pointing to Elliot who was being pinned down by another wolf. Anger boiled within my heart and veins. The anger overshadowed the state of shock I was in. I was ready to fight.

No one touches Elliott!

"Go get em," Alessandra whispered in my ear. I forced a smile and pulled myself from the ground. I stepped around Cassandra and walked towards Elliot. Wolves were being thrown around, but I continued to walk.

Kalea, are you ok? Dylan mind linked me with so much concern and love that it caused me to feel the guilt again. I caused pain to his mate.

I'm ok Dylan

When I got closer to Elliot, I started running despite the numbness of my legs. I shifted instantly, tearing the clothes I was wearing into pieces. I tackled the wolf that was scratching my boyfriend all over, injuring him. I tore, scratched, bit at the wolf under me.

All my emotions flooded through my mind. I continued to scratch at the wolf knowing that he was dead.

Baby, that's enough

Elliot was in human form pushing me off. I was crying on the inside. I shifted, now completely naked, he kissed my forehead and hugged me. "Are you ok," I asked. The tears escaped my eyes as he pulled me to him and carried me to another spot in the woods. "I'm ok, baby. It's just a cut. I still had my head buried in Elliot's bare chest. Inhaling his scent, I relaxed a bit.

"Is she ok," a familiar voice asked. It was Vanessa. I shifted to look at her and saw her kneeling over Cassandra.

Where did Alessandra and her dad go

"Vanessa, I need some clothes quickly," he said laying my naked body on the ground next to Cassandra. As Vanessa went further into the woods to get clothes, Elliot wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I'm a killer," I wept.

"No you're not, I know that you did this for a good reason," he smiled kissing my forehead. Vanessa handed him the black clothes and he quickly threw them on.

"Where are you going?" I asked not wanting him to leave.

"I'm sure you noticed that Robert never came out of the house. So, we are going to go investigate." Vanessa gave me a black shirt and a pair of black sweat pants. It was similar to what Alia was wearing.

I stood up and wiped the dirt and leaves off of my behind and back. I wouldn't be surprised if I have bites from all types of insects when we go home. "Where's the shoes," I asked. "Who cares about shoes," he laughs kissing me. Vanessa quickly cleaned and put a bandage on the cut on his chest.

"Thanks, Vanessa," Elliot said hugging her slightly and quickly. I kneeled beside Cassandra, who was now breathing regularly but still unconscious, and kissed her forehead. "Love you, Cassy," I whispered then stood and left the woods with Elliot.

We successfully made it into the house without being seen. The house was huge so we had to stay alert. We searched the living room first, beer bottles and cigarette butts cluttered the floor. Elliot pulled me to the room right across the hall which was the dining room. The dining room looked completely untouched. After searching through every door on the first floor, we slowly climbed the stairs.

Just when we reached the second floor, muffled noises were coming from the door at the left end of the hallway. I immediately made my way towards the door, but Elliot grabbed my hand. "Look over there," he whispered pointing towards the door at the other end of the hallway. Even though it was dark, I could see the doorknob was moving very slightly like someone was trying to open the door but it was clearly locked.

"Let's go see who's in there," I said walking slowly over to the door. "You have a bobby pin, baby?"

"Of course." I pulled the bobby pin, that was sitting under my dirty hair, out of stuck it into the keyhole. The moving of the doorknob stopped as I maneuvered the bobby pin in the knob. The knob finally clicked and Elliot cautiously opened the door.

"Hannah!" Elliot said.