It's Been Obvious

I walked quickly up the stairwell, tripping over a few stairs every once in a while. I ran into the most comforting place here at this school. The library. The library was empty except for a few people doing research or randomly playing on the computer which was normal.

"Hi, Ms. Monty," I waved walking quickly past the librarian catching glimpses of the genres each book shelf held.

"Hi, Cassandra! What's the rush?" Ms. Monty asked. She wore plenty of bracelets that covered most of her arm. Ms. Monty was a kind woman who looked like a Gothic teenager. She had a tongue ring, nose ring, wore lots of black, and loved wearing lots of noisy bracelets. You would never guess that she was so passionate about books- neither would you guess that she's a 22 year old adult.

"I'm looking for the myth section of books, but it's no where to be found."

"Oh that has been put in the back room because it has been causing some controversy between the students. Fortunately, I trust you, so here's the key to the back room. Don't touch anything you aren't supposed to," she said giving me the key off of her noisy key chain.

"Thanks," I smiled widely. The back room was in the far corner of the library, hidden behind old, dusty bookshelves which held books that no one was really interested in. These were personally my favorite books to read.

I unlocked the door and immediately saw the book shelf full of mytgs. The shelf contained books about ideas that certain people believed and others didn't: aliens, mermaids, ghosts...humans that shift into werewolves. The books tell experiments done on the idea, the origin of the idea, and what people believed about the idea.

I scanned through the bookshelf and picked up all of the books about werewolves. I needed to know what Jayden meant when he said that Annabella was the Luna Queen of Future and Seeing.

The first few books were unavailing so I put them away back on the shelf. I found one book that was all about the roles of the packs and overall.

Bingo!

I flipped through the section that told the roles within a pack and went straight to the section that showed the roles of werewolves that were above all packs.

"Luna Queen of Future and Seeing," I read quietly to myself. I reached into my bag and pulled out a paper and pen to record all the important details. I moved the hair behind my ear and started to read the description.

The Luna Queen of Future and Seeing is a female werewolf that is able to see the future of anybody who touches her hand. This ability occurs early on in life before she shifts for the first time. The Luna Queen of Future and Seeing isn't the only one in her family or generation to have an ability. They are most likely to be siblings to the Luna Queen of Dreams and Nightmares and Luna Queen of Communication and Death.

"Well, that's definitely sounds like Annabella," I said in confusion, "but I'm her only sister and I'm not neither one of these Luna Queens that are supposedly related to her." I turned to the next page and continued to read on and write ferociously.