Chapter 1

"Alright come on guys lets find a pair of cleats for you two and then head straight back, I still have to make dinner when we get back home." I say as we head into the new sports store that just opened up last week." "Hello welcome to Jauregui's sporting goods store, if you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask " the lady standing next to one of the registers says with a warm smile. "Thank you Miss" I say as I return a soft smile.

Camila and her boys head to the back where the shoes would be and look in the soccer section where they have soccer shins, gloves, etc.
"Okay guys pick out a pair you like and get your size then we can head back up to the register" I say while rubbing their backs. "Okay mom" they say at the same time and taking off full speed to look for coolest pair they could fine. "And stop running!" I say as I just chuckle while shaking my head.

Moments later Logan and Levi come back with I'm guessing their pair of cleats they wanted but Logan has a sad expression on his face when he looks up at me with pouty lips and teary eyes.

"Logan what's wrong sweetie?" I say bending to his eye level worried that he might have got hurt. "They don't have his shoe size mommy" Levi says for him while looking at Logan. "Okay that's no problem I'll just ask someone and see if they have your shoe size in the back somewhere" I say giving him a kiss on his forehead and stand up taking both their hands in mine on each side and look for a worker who could help us.

Just as we round the corner I bump into someone rather hard which cause me to stumble back but catch myself. "Oh I'm so sorry ma'am that was my fault I wasn't paying attention" She says looking at me genuinely concerned hoping she didn't hurt her. "On no it's fine it's fine" I say looking down at Logan and Levi making sure there okay. "Uh di-did you guys find everything alright?" she says smiling at my boys and then up at me. "Oh yeah! Um my son likes these shoes but can't find his size" I say looking down at Logan and back at her biting my lip. She bends down next to Logan and takes the shoe looking at them "Oh the HyperVenom Phantom 2 FG cleats. Nice choice kiddo." The lady says looking around her late 20's says looking at Logan with wide grin on her face sticking her hand up for a fist bump. Logan is the more shy and quiet twin but surprisingly he gives the woman a fist bump giggling when the woman makes explosion noises when pulling her hand back.

Camila doesn't know why but her heart swells at the action between her son and this stranger interacting and looks down at them with a small smile etched on her face.

"What shoe size is he?" She says as she stands back up and running her hand through her jet black hair. I can't help but get lost in her eyes there like an emerald green with speckles of blue in them. Quite beautiful.
I snap back into reality when I feel Levi pulling on my hand. "O-oh yeah uh he's a size 7" I say looking down blushing for looking at her too long probably making her uncomfortable.

She looks at me with a smirk on her face and looks at Logan "okay well let me go check in the back to see if we have a pair in your size bud." The woman says to logan. "Thanks lady" logan says looking up at the green eyed girl with a toothy grin on his face. "Thank you" I say rubbing his hair looking at her. "No problem" she says locking eyes with me and glances at my lips and back up to my eyes. She turns around and walks to the back of the building. Me being the oblivious one that I am didn't take anything by it. For the first time I get a look at what she's wearing. She's wearing tan khaki pants with black vans and a black nike t-shirt on.

Moments later while looking around we see her come back with a box in her hand. "Well your in luck because this is the last one we have in a size 7. At first I didn't find it but I double checked and found it hiding way in the back." She says handing the box to Logan's outstretched hands. He hugs it tightly with closed eyes which causes me and the lady to giggle at his silliness. "Okay babies now that you guys got your cleats let's head home yeah?." I say to them. "I'll check out at the front" the lady says to us. "Thanks...." pausing to look at her name tag "Lauren" I say while smiling. It fits her. "My pleasure..." She says intending me to say my name. "Camila" I say shaking her hand. "Camila" she repeats "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" she says looking into my eyes. "Thank you" I say looking straight ahead not wanting her to see my flushed cheeks.

As we approach the register i sit the boy's cleats on the counter and take out my wallet. "Beautiful twins you've got there.What's there names?" she says while swiping the cleat boxes on the scanner. Even though she just met Lauren like 35 minutes ago she feels comfortable around her. "Logan and Levi" I say glancing at them and hand her my credit card. "What's your name!?" Levi says enthusiastically looking at the green eyed girl behind the counter. "Names Lauren. Lauren Jauregui." She says with a British accent and raised eyebrow. Levi and Logan giggle and I let out a chuckle myself at how silly she is but then I stop abruptly with wide eyes. "Wait Jauregui. Like in the owner Jauregui." I say looking around the store and back at her. "That would be me" she says as she smirks and swipes my card and hands it back to me.

"Here's your bags L one and L two" Lauren says in her British accent coming behind the counter and handing them there bags. "And here's your receipt Camila" she says giving me my receipt. When our hands brush past each other while reaching for the receipt I feel my body start tingling and I gasp looking at her feeling my hard beat a little faster. "It was very nice to meet you Camila" she says with a toothy grin and then looking down at my boys "and it was awesome meeting you guys too" she says sticking both her hands out for a fist bump and they all make explosion noise when pulling back and laugh which cause my heart to flutter again for the second time. "Alright let's head home. How bout pizza tonight since I'm too tired to cook?" They scream yes and high five each other making there way out the door. "Well I guess this is a goodbye for now" I say walking backwards towards the exit shyly waving. "For now." She says back waving and then someone comes up to her asking for help.

I just smile and turn on my heel and walk toward the exit to my car before I look back and see Lauren already looking back at me not paying attention to the old lady trying to get her to listen. I just laugh and shake my head and head to my car.

"Okay guys you want to order in pizza and have a x-men marathon at home!?" I say in a enthusiastic voice  "Or do you guys just want to dine in at Pizza Hut" I say casually looking at them in the rear view mirror before returning my eyes on the road. "X-MEN MARATHON MOM!!!" They say screaming and shaking there body like crazy! "Haha okay eating out a Pizza Hut it is" I say trying to hold back my laughter as I see them stop and look at me with pouty faces. "IM KIDDING IM KIDDING" I burst out laughing pulling into the drive way and parking the car in the garage. They just look at there mom with relief on there faces and unbuckle there seat belts and run in the house. I run in after them and turn off the alarm and take off my heels and make a phone call to Pizza Hut.

That night they order 2 boxes of pizza and grabbed drinks and blankets and gathered around in there huge home movie theaters.

"LET THE MARATHON BEGIN" Levi shouts and lays back in his seat while grabbing his first slice of pizza. I play the movie and sit in the middle between my sons and fix our blankets on us and get comfortable because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fall asleep not even half way through the movie. "Hey mommy I just wanted to say thank you for buying our new cleats" Logan says "yeah thanks mommy" Levi says right after and they both kiss my cheek and return back to looking at the movie. "Your welcome baby, anything for you." I say to them as I kiss the top of there heads and lean my head back on the seat.

After a few moments of silence they speak up again. "I like Lauren too. She's really funny." Logan says with his eyes still fixed on the tv. "Yeah she's cool" Levi say with his mouth full of pizza while still starring at the screen. "Yeah? I like her a little too" I say biting my lip trying to hold a goofy smile.

I'm gonna love this fanfic. Tell me whatcha think. Have a wonderful day babes💞✌🏾️