Undercover Pt. 7

When Rabendaa was sleeping on her couch, since she fell asleep watching TV, her phone beeped. She snapped awake and looked at her red iPhone to see a text from Shallow.

Shallow: Meet in the lobby with Levi. Bring a towel and something to relax with, a book maybe? Don't forget a bathing suit. Levi must come shirtless.

She put her phone in her pocket and went to Levi's room to knock on the door. "Levi, Shallow wants us to meet her in the lobby. Get a towel and uh...she said not to wear a shirt." She said through the door.

Levi opened the door, with no shirt on. "Who said I was wearing one?" He said. Despite him without a shirt, he had on his white bottoms.

"W-well, I can't see through the door!" She snapped, turning her head to the side to conceal her blush. She'd only seen him shirtless when they went swimming, but who knew what he would do when they were alone.

"Midget, you gonna stand in my doorway until we die of old age?" Levi hissed.

"N-no!"

"Then move."

She didn't hesitate to go to her room. She saw a box on her bed. She opened it to reveal a bikini. It was red and had to be tied together. "You gotta be kidding me." She hissed. She put it on and tried to tie the tie thingy.

She sighed and blushed. She was going to kill Shallow. "L-Levi." She yelled. Levi instantly walked in. "Could you...uh...lend me a hand...?" She stuttered.

"Sure..." He mumbled, hesitantly walking over to help. He tried to look over her shoulder to see her chest, but she had her arms crossed over them ((Levi: WHAT THE FUCK?! I'M NOT A PERV! //Shallow: Admin's call. *Shrugs*//)).

Once he tied it he quickly left, his face blazing red. Hanji bursts through the door and looked at Levi. "AYE! Shallow's waiting for you guys! Stop fucking around and let's go! Why are you blushing?" Hanji yelled and looked at Levi. "You guys were literally fucking around?!" She yelped.

"No, Shitty Glasses! I just walked in without knocking..." Levi lied.

"Liked what you saw?" Hanji winked.

"No." He snapped. Yes. His mind said.

"Anyways, let's go! 3 minutes and we're leaving you two!" Hanji left just as Rabendaa walked in with a shirt and shorts on.

"What was that?" She asked.

Levi didn't turn around, trying to hide his red face. "Shitty Glasses." He responded.

~TimeSkip By Levi's Cleaning Shit~

Shallow drove the AOT characters to a hot tub club,

"Alrighty, AOT people, you all need a major break! So, go find a hot tub and relax!" Shallow smiled. "Grab a beer, too! ^•^v" Shallow had a tub with the Admin.

Armin, Mikasa, Eren, and Violet had one to themselves. Connie, Jean, and Sasha had one. And Hanji, Erwin, Rabendaa, and Levi shared one.

"Soooo...Levi, how's the twin thing with Rabendaa going?" Hanji smiled.

"Fine. Except that shitty cat-human thing changed her damn hair and eye colour." Levi replied, taking a now black strand of Rabendaa's hair. "In all honesty it should've stayed the way it was." He let go and leaned back on the wall of the tub.

Erwin smiled. "These things really are relaxing." He commented.

"Mhmmmmm..." Hanji hummed, sinking down into the warm, bubbly, colour changing water. Rabendaa found a rubber duck and squeaked it.

"Aw, Hanji look! A ducky!" Rabendaa purred, squeaking the duck ((Admin: That was really weird to write. :| Squeak dat duck, Rabendaa.)).

Hanji leaned over and whispered something in her ear. Rabendaa grinned evilly and put the duck on Levi's head ((Like the picture. :D)). Levi looked at her but made no intention on moving it.