Maftalia: Vargas Brothers' Women Mafia

Mafia! California: Welcome back! The Vargas Brothers are on a mission to off someone ((Off is mafia talk for killing someone, don't ask how I know, I just do)). I'm gonna introduce you to the Vargas Brothers' Women Mafia!

Mafia! New York: California, why are you leader? You're the youngest!

Mafia! England (Gina): Yeah!

Mafia! California: Well, do you guys date one of the Vargas Brothers?

*Mafia! England (Gina) and Mafia! New York shake their heads*

Mafia! California: There. That's why I'm leader *Pulls out a gun and a knife and smirks evily* Any questions?

Mafia! England (Gina) and Mafia! New York: No. *Holds each other and trembles*

Mafia! New York: I-I'm Mafia! New York. I'm also part of the British Mafia (England's/Aurthur's Mafia).

Mafia! England (Gina): I'm Mafia! England, also known as Gina. I'm also part of the French Mafia (France's Mafia)

*Mafia! California's phone rings. The ringtone is the video below*

Mafia! California: *Picks up phone* Hello? Roma?

Mafia! England (Gina): What's wrong?!

Mafia California: Okay...want me to bring Gina and New York?...*smirks*...okay...I'll be there soon...ti amo. *Hangs up phone*

Mafia! New York: What's wrong? Do we need to go?

Mafia! California: *smirks* No. Roma and Italy got captured by the Nordic Mafia. I'm going to get them. You guys just stay here. *Take out guns, knives, bullets, handcuffs, and a whip*

Mafia! England (Gina): What's all that for?

Mafia! California: You know I love the taste of blood and the screams of others. *Puts fedora on and black gloves on* Its like a nice symphony~ *walks out*