Undercover Pt. 2

"High school?" Rabendaa gasped. Shallow looked around. She turned around and other girls came spilling out of the mirror. Sasha, Annie, Petra, Milly, Marel, Winry, Mikasa, and many others.

 "Well, then, we should at least go and find the guys." Winry suggested, earning nods and mutters of agreement. They all walked out of the bathroom to see a long hall with doors leading to classrooms. Looking across the little cave in of the hall where the bathrooms and water fountains were, they saw the boys come out, looking directly at them. There were a lot of boys.

 "Well, let's find the admin." Shallow shrugged and walked away, everyone following. Shallow turned around and handed everyone a load of money. "Funding for the writers, all of out votes turn into money once we cross over into the real world. We're in America, so its in America currency. Go find hotels closes to each other and establish rooms, I'll tell Tarryn ((She's the admin.)) that you all are here." Shallow ran off to a classroom and entered the door.

~TimeSkip~

 Its been a full week since they came to the real world. Tarryn was really surprised they came for her. Everyone was good at blending in, they all had an iPhone and Instagram. Everyone chose rooms, and of course, Rabendaa and Levi wanted the same room. Good thing they had apartments. Levi just shrugged it off and let them share an apartment. He also insisted on everyone calling him Levi since they were in the normal world.

 "Hey Levi, Passing Bullet wanted to know if we wanted to go swimming. I said it was up to you." Rabendaa said to him while she made breakfast.

 "I don't care." Levi shrugged.

 "That's great!" She smiled, looking at Levi, who was munching on a Poptart. Finishing her pancakes, she put some syrup on and started eating them.

~Trigun~

 Passing Bullet looked at Vash, who was sleeping soundly.

 "VASH! Get up!" Passing Bullet yelled. "We're going swimming, get up!"

 "5 more minutes..." He groaned.

 Passing Bullet pushed Vash off the bed to wake him. He shot up and looked around. "I SAID GET UP!" Passing Bullet yelled at him.

 "Okay, jeez." Vash rubbed the back of his head. "I'll go get breakfast." With that, Vash got dressed and went to the nearest doughnut shop.

~Hetalia~

 "Germany! Germany!" Italy yelled to Germany, who was helping Japan make breakfast.

 "Vhat is is now, Italy?" Germany sighed.

 "California got a request from-a Passing Bullet for-a all of us to-a go to the-a pool with her and-a everyone else!" Italy cheered. "Can we-a go? Please?!"

 "Sure." Germany said, returning to making breakfast.

 In the Allies apartment, it was hectic. Britain yelling at America and France, China trying to calm them down, and Russia just sitting on the couch watching them argue. In the states' apartment, California was running the show.

 "Alright, alright! Get it together! Nevada, Texas, and Washington, get the guys ready! Hawaii, Arizona, and Utah, get the girls ready! And quick! New Jersey and Maryland are making breakfast!" California ordered the states. They burst into action.

~Fullmetal Alchemist~

 "Edward, get up!" Lavender yelled, jumping on his bed. "California wanted us to go swimming!"

 "Okay! Get off!" Edward groaned, sitting up. Lavender got off his bed and ran out of the room. Ruby and Alphonse were helping Winry make breakfast.

 "We should put strawberries on top. That would be good." Ruby told Winry, who was making pancakes. Winry brushed her off towards the fridge, where Ruby got some strawberries. Eating one, she noticed her sister. "Sup, Lavender!"

 Alphonse and Winry turned around to see Lavender standing in the living room. "Where's Ed?" Alphonse asked.

 "He'll be down soon." She replied.

 As if on cue, Edward came walking down the short hallway to stand beside Lavender. "Happy now? I'm up." Edward sighed.