CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Pic; Luka and Dante
Lucas and Damon

Lukas PoV
Warning slight smut

I feel someone poking my face, "grr, leave it Lucas, I'll make breakfast in five minutes, I'm tired" I say hoping he'll stop messing with me. Then I hear a smooth, sexy voice "not him babe, are you really that tired, I'll let you sleep if you are" "stop right there mister" I tell Dante just as he pulls away to get up. He just laughs and takes me back into his arms. I could stay here all day. "We can if you like" " what?" "we can stay here all day if you like, you said that out loud. Aww look at that cute blush, I thought only Lucas blushed like that" Dante teases me. I whack him on the arm but he just laughs harder.

"Shut up" I tell him looking up at him. He stops immediately and becomes serious "wow, you're so cute like this, I just want to kiss you" he tells me. "Who's stopping you?" I reply. Just then he leans down and kisses me, it starts out slow and soft but soon heats up. I have never experienced anything like it, he rolls me over and lies on top of me. First thing I notice is he's as hard as I am, I gasp and pull away. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"I've never been like this before, Damon was my first kiss and that was my first of everything, same for Lucas, I don't know what I'm doing" I say feeling like a fool. "Hey, it's ok, I don't have any experience either, neither does Damon, we were waiting for you to come along so we will all figure it out together ok. Let's do what I've been doing and go with what feels right at the time, how does that sound". This is the best news I've heard yet, they're all ours never to be shared with anyone else but us.

"That's good, so in the spirit of doing what feels right kiss me again" I don't have to ask twice. It was a fierce and passionate kiss, he shifted slightly and our hard ons pressed together making us both moan. I rocked my hips upward slightly and he pulls his mouth away from mine, "mmm that feels good babe do you like it too?" He asks while rotating his hips down to meet mine. I'm breathless so I just moan in response. This is so good.

We begin to move faster and I know if we don't stop I'll cum but I don't care. "Uhhh mmm Dante" I moan. "Mm yes babe I like it when you say my name, I'm close babe cum with me" I can't answer as he leans in and kisses me. Then I feel it happening I throw my head back and say his name as a whisper just as I hear him grunt and we both realise in our boxers.

"Are you ok, I didn't go too far did I?" He asks still panting after he lies on his back beside me. "Ngh, are you kidding. I loved it, why do you ask, didn't you like it too?" I say feeling paranoid all of a sudden. He rolls over and looks at me while holding my face and says "Babe, I loved it more than you know". He gives me a smile and gets up, he goes to the bathroom and comes back with a wash cloth.

"Let me clean you up" he pulls down my boxers and I go to cover myself but he stops me with one look. Then he cleans all the cum from me, he stands before me and does the same to himself. I try not to look but it's right there, let's just say one word, impressive!.

Only when he gives me clean boxers and covers himself in some do I realise,"wait where's the others? Where's Lucas, shit I didn't even notice he wasn't here". "It's ok relax, he's with Damon getting us breakfast, they shouldn't be long". I know he's safe so I lie back down. I'm just surprised at myself that's the first time in a long time I've thought of myself and not Lucas first, it's weird.

"You have to remember if Lucas is not with you he will be with one of us from here on out, ok. The only time we have to worry is if all three of us are together and we don't know where he is" he tells me. "It's weird" I voice my earlier thought "I just have to get used to it give me time". We just lie there in each other's arms content, it's not long before I fall asleep again.