CHAPTER THREE

Pic of Damon.

Damon's PoV

Where is my brother!? I yelled as I walked, actually stormed into the pack house. One of the pack warriors came running out of the living room, a look of worry on his face, "your brother is in the office alpha" he told me. I took off in a sprint and found Dante there, "what the hell Tay? I yelled at him" "what's up my lovely brother" he answered with an innocent smile on his devil face. "Whats up! What's up! Seriously I would bash your head in right now if I thought ma would let me". "You left me there with that stupid human girl hanging off my arm thinking she had a right to touch me, you know that number one I'm gay just like you and number two I am waiting for my mate just like you!!" I all but screamed at him. He simply laughed in my face, "well, paybacks a bitch little bro (I'm older by three minutes) you shaved my eyebrow the night before we became alphas sooo hahaha". This was true in fairness but he knew I hated having anyone that wasn't to become my mate cling to me and flirt with me. "Ugh right we are even now ok, we have to get serious or pops will kick our butts". "Fine even it is, but you should have seen your ... Ahhhh!". I might have ran at him, ok I did, he's lucky he's a fast runner. "Truce, truce" he yelled. "Ok" we stopped and burst out laughing.

We started to calm down, "we need to discuss a phone call I got while you were out flirting" my cheeky brother said, I glared at him which he laughed off. "But really, two towns over they have a rouge problem, apparently there have been five instances in the last two weeks where the scent of rouges have been lingering but no sightings so far". This is a problem for our pack, you see there is only allowed to be one pack every two towns leaving room for the humans and leaving us in peace. There are forests between towns that the alphas make sure to own so they cannot be built on, this also is part of the pack land and is our space to shift and run free. I am Damon heart and I am 20 yrs old I run the blood-moon pack with my jackass twin brother Dante. Most would think that twenty is too young to run a pack, especially because we are jokesters but I can assure you we are a force to be reckoned with. We have a reputation that travels from pack to pack that, while we smile laugh and play, we are deadly dangerous and have a low tolerance level for any bullshit anyone or any pack tries to throw at us. It's true but stay on our side and your a happy camper.

Dantes PoV

I could see the gears turning in my twins head he was thinking of ways to eliminate the problem with the full-moon pack, alpha Jace is a friend of ours and we would help anyway we could. "Ok what do you think about visiting them in two weeks to see if we can offer any help?" Day asked. "I think it will take us that long to get things in order here for Rory and Mase to take over while we're gone" he continued. Rory is Damon's beta, while Mason is mine they are also twins who's parents, both male, were our parents betas. I thought it over "ok I totally agree we are better off to go in person if at all possible, it shows our commitment to help". We finished making plans and went to dinner. Dinner is a pack affair no loyalties or royalties are shown at dinner we all just eat together as Damon and I prefer. The workers and omegas make the dinner and serve it while the teenagers (while complaining and grumbling of course), clean afterwards. Every pack member is treated fairly and equally unlike in some packs, but as our parents and grandparents before us believed we run a pack that either works together or leaves. With our trip set out later that evening we head to bed wondering what was to come.