CHAPTER FIVE

Pic of Damon and Dante.

Damon's PoV

Five long hours! That's how long we've been in this car with one more to go, why oh why do we have stupid human lands between packs. If they weren't there we could have run here in wolf form but noooo, I have nothing against them I just wanna be free to run.

"Shut the fuck up, day!!" Shouts my twin. "What's up lil bro? la la la, don't you like my singing? I personally think I'm amazing". "Shut up or I shut you up and you're only older by three minutes so cut the lil bro crap". Hee hee I'm finally getting to him, eh I'm bored he's there why not. "La la la, off to the full-moon pack we go, to see alpha Jace the ho" ha ha Jace would not be happy to hear that lyric, but it's all in fun to annoy my brother dearest.

"That's it" "oomph, get off me you smelly giant" I yell while getting tackled to the rear door. "You were warned you fleabag, but you never learn" Tay says trying to wrestle me but being twin alphas we are matched in nearly every way. "Give it a rest you two!!" Shouts our mother from the front seat. Ok kinda forgot I would be annoying the parents too oops, we stop immediately, yeah we're alphas but our mother can kick our behinds with one look let me tell you. Just hope you're never on the receiving end of a tongue lashing from Grace Heart, and if she goes for your ear run, run as fast as you can.

"Sorry ma" we both say. "Jeez you're two brats, where did we get them from Frank?" She asks dad. "You raised them, ouch, jeez sorry I was joking Grace leave the ear alone while I'm driving" our dad replies. "They were raised fine it's your training that made them the cheeky brats they are". Our dad grins at us in the rear view mirror. "Ok ma we're all behaving now, sorry" says Tay. "Suck up, aaah" I yell while my mother is trying to grab me, I'm a tease so what,she doesn't need to pull my ear off.

We all calm down after I apologise to my brother, apparently "it's only fair blah blah blah". Another half an hour later we pull up to the full-moon pack house, this is where our playful nature stops fully and we get into alpha mode fast. "Welcome to our lands and thank you for taking time out to come help us" alpha Jace says as he greets us at the door. "No problem Jace, you know we are happy to help you" I say.

We are friends with Jace, being the closest and third largest pack (ours is the largest) to ours we have formed an alliance to help each other out if needed. It's highly unusual for either of us to need the other pack but the rouges in this circumstance seem to be slipping from his grasp. There have been no sightings just traces of two scents that are similar to each other, meaning they are related in some way. We all go inside, our parents only came along to visit Bill and Alice, the former alpha and Luna so they head to the kitchen for tea and coffee while we go to the office with Jace.

Jace is older than us at twenty five but accepts us like his equal. "When was the last incident?" Dante asks. "It's happened twice this week, the last time was last night. Whoever they are they are clever, one seems to run the border of the human land for a mile or two then we get two scents for about half a mile before they disappear" Jace replies frustrated. "It's become so frequent that I'm guessing they are getting ready for the change and need to be near other wolves, even from a distance, for it to hurt less. One is protecting the other or is the more dominant I am guessing from the way the runs are carried out" alpha Jace says.

Thinking this information over I add "That means one or both of them is turning seventeen who is looking after them, what happened to make them rouges at that age?. Something doesn't add up here, we all know that packs do not turn out their young before they are old enough to shift no matter what they've done so something has happened to these two. We need to think with caution rather than action in this case if you ask me. I think they are alone and frightened but will be fiercely protective of one another."

"Exactly my thinking" Jace adds. "I am not looking for help in capturing them, but I would prefer to contact them and have them join my pack or yours. It's not safe for them to be roaming around pack lands alone, surely they know this."

"Ok so what's the plan?" Tay asks.

A/n; no Dante in this chapter there will be both PoVs in most chapters but not all :)