“You were acting so different, but it felt so real. Like it wasn’t even a dream.” She shook her head gently and played with the hem of her tank top.

“Which is why I was so surprised when you pinned me down and…kissed me.” She nervously traced circles on her joggers, and I found myself wanting her words to be real.

“You had me in a trance, Harry. I felt something I’ve never felt before, I can’t exactly describe it but it was there. It was there between the two of us and we could both feel it.” I blinked, not really knowing how to respond.

“Long story short…I always wake up at the same time, when we’re about to…you know…” she trailed off, but I knew what she was implying. And I couldn’t believe what she was saying. Is this all a dream? It surely has to be, Jesse would never tell me something like this. Yes, it’s all just a cruel dream that will leave me hopeless when I wake up.

“Oh god,” she covered her face up with her hands. “I knew you would think I was absolutely bonkers after telling you this. I should’ve never even told you in the first place. I’m sorry Harry.” She began to make a quick effort to leave, but I grabbed onto her wrist so she couldn’t make any further movements.

“No Jesse, don’t be sorry. It was just a dream and I know it didn’t mean anything.” The words felt like venom in my mouth, I wanted more than anything for her words to be true even if they weren’t.

She paused and looked down. “That’s the thing, Harry.” Her voice was barely a whisper. “I feel like it means something, and I think I’m actually becoming attracted to you. Crazy right?” she laughed as if she didn’t want to believe it, her eyes flickering up to mine for a split second.

“But It’s been making me think lately, though,” her eyes trailed down to my lips, and she swiftly moved closer to my body. “What it would be like to be with you.” Her hands went up to rest on my shoulders, eyes filling with desire. My hands drifted down to her waist, kind of shocked at what was happening but not at all complaining.

“Jesse, what about Niall?” I asked, our bodies already incredibly close.

“Don’t think about him right now, Harry.” She whispered, her breath hitting my cheek.

I nodded, looking into her lustful gaze and wondering if mine looked like that too. Without thinking I crashed my lips against hers, already loving the feel of her lips against mine and hungering for more. Jesse’s hands mindlessly roamed my torso and chest as I rubbed small circles on her hips. I quickly picked her up and laid her down on the bed, my body hovering over hers. I felt lust and want wash over me, never desiring something more in my life than to have Jesse and show her how much I love her.

My tongue glided over her bottom lip, asking for entrance that was quickly granted. Jesse’s fingers tugged on my curls as our tongues danced and tangled, merging together. I couldn’t hear or see anything, only feel the perfection of Jessie‘s lips on mine. It was as close to fireworks as I could’ve imagined.

I felt one of Jessie’s hands slip under my shirt, her smooth fingers gliding over my abs and feeling every dip and crevice in them. She began to tug on my shirt, pulling it further up my body until I momentarily broke the kiss to strip it off. My large hands drifted up her body to her stomach, reciprocating what she had done and slipping my fingers under the tank top she wore. I quickly came in contact with the bandages on her ribs, instantly pulling away.

Jessie looked confused, her hands reaching out for my arm. “Jess, I don’t want to hurt you.” I whispered, gliding my hand over the wound. I felt her fingers curl around my arms, pulling me back down so our foreheads were touching.