Chapter 1?

It was just another day as you walked through Target with your little brother. "Can we look at video games?" he asked you.

"Of course" you replied wanting to look at them yourself, you've had your eyes on a game for a while now. As you lifted up the game and began reading the description you heard some people in the aisle next to you. Your little brother looked up at you and said

"That sounds like Venturiantale!" You listened for a moment, it did sound like Venturian. You'd been a fan of his channel for a long time.

"Can we go talk to them?" your brother asked excitedly. You thought about it for a second. Although you were almost certain it was him, you didn't want to get your brother's hopes up only for it to be some one else.

"Alright, but it might not be him." You turned the corner into the next aisle, lo and behold, there was Jordan and Cierra. There they were, your idols. You were in shock, you couldn't move from disbelief.

"I think we have some fans." Cierra said motioning towards you and your brother. She laughed. "It's okay guys, we're always happy to meet fans!"

Your brother ran up to them asking about a million questions, but you stood still, thinking about what to say.

"Don't be shy, come on over!" Jordan said to you.

"Okay." you managed to squeak out, as you shyly walked closer. Cierra laughed at your shy behavior. You were quite shy, your brother on the other hand, well he's already asked a million questions and gotten an autograph. But you didn't want to say just anything, you didn't want to just say "I'm your biggest fan!" or "I love you!". No, Venturiantale had truely helped you. Now that you had walked farther down the aisle, you were a few feet away from them.

"Well, are you going to say something?" Jordan asked cheerfully.

You took a deep breath then spoke "Jordan, I discovered your channel a couple years ago. It was during a time when I was struggling with bullies, depression, and anxiety. No matter how bad I felt, your videos were always there to comfort me. When my depression was so bad I didn't want to do anything, your videos were there for me. When I didn't think anyone cared, your videos were there to take me on an adventure. I just wanted you to know that you have a made a difference in some one's life. Even though I'm not a hardcore fan, I don't own any merchandise, I've never sent fan mail, You are important to me Jordan."

Jordan was surprised, normally fans just said something about how they loved him, but this girl, had truly moved him. He felt great knowing he had truly made a difference in a fan's life. It was shocking to know that because of his videos, some one feels better. He didn't know what to say.

"It's amazing to me to know that I made a difference in your life. By the way what's your name?" you told him your name and he wrote something down on a piece of paper, then handed it to you.

----------------------------------------------------- That Night------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat on your bed and opened your laptop. After entering your password, YouTube popped up to a Venturiantale video. Thst reminded you of the note, you still hadn't looked at it. You unfolded the piece of paper.

y/n, I find it so amazing that because of my videos you are happier. To think, just having fun making a video can make other people so happy! You made me happy by telling me I've changed your life. I'm here if you ever need to talk! 

You flip it over and see his number, then smile.

Author's Note

This is supposed to be a one shot, but I'm thinking about adding more to it. What do you think?