FINALLY SOME ACTUAL ROMANCE

HAI, it's Meow here! I was supposed to upload some new stuff on Friday, but like Life happened. So yeah, the new stories will be up sometime soon. Friday at the latest. Anyways, enjoy the next chapter. :D

After getting out of school, you were playing a video game, when you got a text from Jordan.

"Hey, I'm filming a vlog. Come over if you want to be in it!" is what it said. Jumping at the chance to be in another video, you raced over to his house.

After opening some fanmail, Jordan turned to the camera, and was about to do the outro, but he hesitated for a second. Then he turned to you and said "Y/N, before you answer this question, remember you are on camera."

You were about to ask what was going on, but he cut you off "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

Blushing, and shocked at the fact he asked you be his girlfriend, on camera no less, you shyly said yes. After you answered, he kissed you, then ended the video.

That night, you could barely sleep, Jordan had told you he was going to take you on a date this Friday. You could hardly wait.

Author's Note

Writing this chapter was challenging. Originally I was writing this cute Valentine's thing. Then I remembered Valentine's Day isn't until next year. So I wrote this instead. And I made the date Friday, because the next update will be up Friday. REMEMBER DON'T TRUST DUCKS, Goodbye!