KITTENS

Jordan invited you to come over after school. Time seemed to stand still as you watched the second hand on the clock tick. Finally, the bell ring. Jumping up, you ran to your locker, grabbing your stuff as fast as possible. You jumped onto your bike and sped away.

You'd been waiting all day, and finally you were at the Venturian Tale household. After knocking on the door, you waited to be ambushed with a Nerf gun, but surprisingly he opened the door empty handed.

"So, what are we doing today?" you asked curiously.

"Well y/n, I figured it's about time you recorded a video with me!"

"Really?" you questioned in disbelief.

"For real. Now let's get you set up at a computer. Also what do you want your name to be?"

"Hmm, how about (whatever you want it to be :D)?"

"That sounds good!" he said cheerfully, fiddling with a headset. He led you to a computer, then handed you a headset.

A little nervously, you put on the headset and mentally prepared yourself on what to say. "Greetings, fellow adventurers! This is Venturian, with my gi-, uh, friend, (whatever name you chose :P) Today we are going to be doing roleplay in Gmod."

"HAI, I'm (roleplay first name) Acachaella. I LOVE KITTENS." you bellowed, your shyness slowly leaving your body.

"I told you (roleplay name) you can't have a kitten, they'll scratch my beautiful face!" Jordan said in his Papa Acachaella voice.

"I DON'T CARE!" you screamed, getting a kitten launcher, and shooting kittens everywhere (I don't care that it doesn't exist) Unfortunately, the mass kittens caused the game to crash.

"You just had to have the kittens, didn't you?" Jordan said, facepalming.

"WORTH IT!" you exclaimed, while trying to stifle your laughter.

"That is all for now, if you enjoyed whatever the heck this is, please leave a like and comment. And I will see you next time!"