"What did you just call me?" I asked.

"Why'd you ask? I called you Nat." He laughed, raising an eyebrow.

He remembered.
HE REMEMBERED.

"Didn't you loose your memory?" I questioned.

"What? Where did you hear that from?" He asked, looking confused. 

"Oh Clint. I've missed you more than words can describe." I heaved a sigh of relief.

"I missed you too, my dearest Nat." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Br..bruce said something about you not being able to do something. I thought he meant that you could not recognize me anymore." I said, pulling back as I felt a tear rolled down my eye as memories of the mission played in my head.

Clint wiped a tear from my face with his finger.

"Silly girl, what made you think so? I'm here now, you can stop crying." He comforted me as he hugged me.

I cried in his chest. I couldn't control my tears.

"I was so afraid of losing you so I..i started overthinking and i was kinda brainwashed... by myself." I said, hugging him tightly.

"Oh Natasha, don't worry, shh, BirdBoy's here, no need for crying." Clint said as he patted my back and laughed.

I pulled back.

"Thanks Clint." I smiled.

"But whats with the bandage?" I pointed out as my eyes widened when I saw his hand.

"Oh, pffft... its um..nothing." He said, hiding his hand away.

"Clint..." I said, giving a straight face and folded my arms.

He sighed.

"I..um i got shot during the mission and i..i cant use my left hand....for a while." He said.

"Wh..what? But you're HawkEye!! How are you gonna go for missions without using both your hands?" I asked, my heart racing.

"I think thats where the part where Bruce said something about me not able to do something comes in. Its okay Nat, i'll just be resting at home while you go get busy killing people." He laughed, putting both hands on my
shoulder.

I playfully hit his head.

"Bu..but I'll be doing missions alone.."
I said, feeling sad.

Clint Barton POV

Nat pouted as she would be doing missions alone.

"Silly girl, I'll still be here. And you can call me anytime." I smiled, taking her hand and kissed it.

"Okaaay then." She sighed.

"Thats my girl. Come on, wanna eat breakfeast?" I asked, holding her hand.

She nodded and we went back to the kitchen.

"Wait. How did you make this with one hand?" She questioned, looking at the waffles that were being served on a plate.

"I've my ways." I said, winking at her.

She rolled her eyes and started eating.

"Well how's it?" I scanned her face.

"Hmm...its passable." She said with a straight face.

"Hey!! Is it really that bad?" I said, taking a bite from her waffle.

I chewed it and after a few bites, I spit it out on the plate.

"Told'ya." Nat laughed at me.

"Okay, my bad. It really sucks. Wanna call MacDelivery instead?" I suggested.

She nodded in agreement.

-an hour later-

Clint Barton POV

We finished our breakfast and was full.
I didn't really expect my waffles to be that horrible, anyways, we were bored and there was nothing to do. 

"Hey Clint." Nat said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Wanna go do something?" She asked, twirling her hair around her fingers.

"Yeah sure. Like what?" I asked.

"Wanna catch a movie? I need to get new clothes too." She suggested.

"Don't you already have a huge pile of clothes in the cupboard?" I said.

"But its not enough!!" She whined.

"Fine. But I want ice cream." I cheekily pouted.

She laughed as soon as I did that face.

"Pretty please?" I said once more.

"Fine, birdboy." She rolled her eyes, laughed and tickled me and then she ran off to the room.

I laughed to myself. I was blessed with her. She's my everything. I'm grateful for every moment with her.

A/N: 👋 Hey lovelies!! Thanks for reading this chapter!! I'm truly sorry for the heart attacks I've caused 😂 Have a great day !! 🌸✨
side note: Do check out my new project i'm working on!!
Its "Another Avengers ChatRoom" Do read and leave a feedback 💓 thanks 😌