His dark eyes landed on me, making me almost gasp. He looked a lot like Fallon and almost just as hot.

He also had a big red and dark silver ring.

Was this his brother?

"Hello to you too, Rose." Fallon said sarcastically as they walked past me and into my home. I stood there, dumbfounded, before closing the door and turning to face them.

"Mind explaining, Fallon?" I asked him sassily, crossing my arms. He dropped onto the couch and smirked that gorgeous smirk of his.

But the other guy spoke. "I'm Joe." He said, smiling. Where did these guys come from? Because these two are way too hot to be from Earth. "Fallon's brother."

"Little brother, to be precise." Fallon corrected, hands behind his head.

Joe rolled his eyes and held his hand out to me. I smiled back at him and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Joe." Then I glanced at Fallon. "So you brought him to help out?"

"If I'm going to hell, I'm taking him with me." He joked as he picked up a small vase from the table. I rushed over to him and snatched it, glaring at him.

"Don't touch that, it was my grandmother's." I snapped at him, carefully putting it back down.

"I'm sure your grandmother wouldn't mind if I just looked at it, Rose." He smiled at me.

I shook my head at him and then collapsed onto the couch next to him, crossing my long legs.

"So what brings you two here?" I asked them, glancing at them both. Joe sat down next to me, so I was in the middle...Squished between two lean yet muscular guys.

Fallon threw his arm over my shoulder, making me cross my arms as I was now closer to his chest. His rock hard one. "My theory was right." He started. "Witches were used to mask the scent of whoever encountered you."

"And Ken must be in on this." Joe spoke up. "Especially if a witch helped him, considering he likes to fly solo."

"There must be something in it for him." Fallon said, rubbing his jaw with his other hand. My eyes followed his movement. "He wouldn't join forces for no reason."

"Maybe it's getting a better shot at killing you?" Joe suggested. I frowned. These guys must know him very well.

"Guys," both their heads snapped to me with inhuman speed. I was surprised they didn't break their necks. "I don't get it, who is Ken and why does he keep attacking you?"

Joe glanced at Fallon with a now very serious expression. "You didn't tell her yet?"

Fallon's gaze darkened and his face filled with grief. It made me sad, for some reason. "He's our uncle." My eye brows shot up.

"That guy, who tried to kill you, was your uncle?" He nodded slowly. That was why he didn't use all his strength; he must've been not-too eager to kill him. He still cares for him, even slightly. "Why does he want to kill you?!"

"Because I killed his girlfriend."...Okay.

"Why did you kill his girlfriend?"

"She cheated on my father and then killed him." I gaped at him, then he caught my gaze and added, "Accidentally."

I shook my head at them. What a dysfunctional family. And that means she loved both Ken and his father? Caught between two brothers?

"So now Ken has a personal vendetta against me." He said. "Now, moving on..."