//Chapter 5//

Laura's POV;

Ross and I wait in the dark room. It's the training session, judges will see how capable you are of winning or losing.

We have another one soon, but we will see the other districts and fight with them. Like a practice for the game.

I don't like calling it a game. How is it a game? A game were people die? People killing eachother for the sake of their life?

That's stupid!

A game, pfft!

"Laura Marano." I hear that stupid robot voice that has been talking for hours, saying people's names.

I sigh and stood up. I was about to walk through the door when Ross' voice stopped me.

"Shoot straight. Good luck, Laura.." I turn around and he shoots me a smile. I smile back and made my way through the door.

I hear chattering as I walk around the room. I look up at the people who were going to judge me. But something bothered me..

They weren't paying attention to me...

I grab a bow and furrow my eyebrows. I clear my throat and stand straight. "Laura Marano?"

That definitely brought me some attention because they stopped talking and looked at me.

I point at the target and aim for the head. I take a deep breath and let it go. It shoots and lands next to the person's head.

What?! I thought I aimed perfectly!

I heard some snickers, snorts, and some coughing back a laugh.

I grit my teeth and grab another arrow. They keep talking again, but I thought they at least had an eye on me.

I point at the target's head once again and let it go. It lands where I aimed and I smiled. I looked back at the judges and see them talking, paying no attention to me, whatsoever.

I glare daggers at them and point to one of the guy's head. No, not trying to kill him. His hair, it is clearly a wig.

I let it go and a few seconds later, the room became dead silent. I look at the guy's hair, it was pinned to the wall by my arrow.

The guy looked horrified by my actions.

I bowed as they looked at me in disbelief.

"Thank you for your consideration.." I throw the bow on the floor and walk out. I see Ross still sitting on the metal bench, but then walks up to me.

"How was it?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "Stupid. They payed no attention to me!" I complain.

He chuckles and takes my hand, "I will."

I quickly tense up by his touch and pull away hesitantly. I just, I don't know. I look up at his eyes and inside I could see some kind of hurt.

I kinda hurt him by pulling away..

I hesitantly grab his hands as I see his eyes light up. He kindly smiles as he steps closer.

I gulp as I see my face not too far from his.

"Ross Lynch."

I bit my lip as I whine from the back of my throat.

Ross kisses my cheek and smirks. I froze as I watched him leave. Leave with that stupid smirk on his face.

Does he--... Does he like me..?

_________________________________________________

Hey KitKats!

Sorry for the one week wait, I didn't know how to plan this chapter out.

So you got Rocky, Riker, and Rydel in the story. I already know who's Ryland is gonna be.

And Ratliff, you'll laugh as who I picked him to be 😏

So, the last part from this story, did not happen. But hey, can't blame me for putting a Raura scene 😂

You're welcome 😂

And it was an apple instead of a wig. 😇

You know, I can't do the same exact things that happened in the movie or book.

And sorry for not putting enough Raura in this, I will eventually 😉

One love KitKat. That is a wrap and ZOOP!