//Chapter 3//

Laura's POV;

I look through the window of the door. I opened it as I looked at Haymitch, our trainer, and Ross. "No, you can't. You'll freeze to death." I heard Haymitch say.

"No, I'll have the fire. What about the fire?" Ross asked. "Well, that's how you get killed.."

"What's a way you get killed?" I spoke up. They both looked at me, and then looked back at their breakfast.

Ross keeps looking at me as I stare at Haymitch. "Well, why don't you join us? I was just giving some advice on how to stay alive."

I sit on the chair and Ross responds, "I was asking on how to find shelter.."

I look at Ross as he eats his bread. Haymitch mumbles something that I couldn't quite hear. But I just went straight to the question.

"How do you find shelter?"

He ignores me and Ross looks at me. "How do you find shelter?" I asked, but this time, more harsh and strict.

He ignores me again and puts liquor in his coffee.. I guess?

Ross stares at him and then he looks at me.

"Pass the--"

I grab the knife that was on the table and smash it next to his hand. He keeps quiet for a while as I grit my teeth.

Ross looked shocked at my actions, but just stayed silent.

"You get people to like you." I stare blankly at Haymitch as he gets the knife out of the table.

"No words, huh? Not expecting that, hm?"

I didn't move and just stare at him. Ross keeps looking back at me and then back at Haymitch. And those actions are getting at my last nerve right now...

"The Hunger Games started, and you're in the middle of nowhere. You're hungry, you're cold, you want a drink. Where can you get all that? People. People in other districts will have that. Get along with them, trick them, but get along. Get them to like you. And right now, sweetheart, that wasn't a very good start.."

I keep staring at him as Ross looks through the window of the train.

"There it is.." He stood up and came closer to the window.

"There it is!" He looks through the window and I stood up and stood next to him. "Woah, it's huge!" He said amazed.

It showed the place where we are playing the Hunger Games...

"That's amazing!" I don't get it. How will that be amazing when we are getting killed there?!

A black wall soon becomes my view, making the room darker.

Ross' smile fades for a moment until we heard screaming and cheer. He looks at the window again and looks at the people at the subway. They know who we are..

Ross smiled and waved. People waved back and continued cheering.. "C'mon! Wave! It's so cool!"

I ignore his comment and looked at him. His facial features. I've never got a good look at him.. So why not now?

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He asked. It wasn't harsh or mean, it was soft, calm, and he said it in a nice way.

He broke his gaze from the window and looked at me.

"I don't know, I have eyes for a reason, don't I?" I snap. He puts his hands up in defense and keeps looking at the window and waving.

I sit back in my chair and looked at Haymitch, and he looked back at me. He gave me the knife, "Keep it. He knows what he's doing.."

________________________________________________

I admit, I am obsessed with this story, yea yea.. 😁

Also, I'm not adding EVERY single detail and EVERY single setting, because again, I haven't seen the movie for a long time.

Hopefully, I'll watch it tomorrow :)

And I know I said a few lines from the movie, it's because I saw a clip. I tried not saying everything the person said and just paraphrasing, or something...

Hope you liked this and...

One love KitKat. That is a wrap and ZOOP!