Chapter 10.

Stephen Pov.

I texted Carmen to see if she was okay because I heard that her car broke down but I guess her phone was dead. I texted Nicole to see if Carmen was home but she said no & that she dropped her off at work a hour ago. I asked what time she got off & Nicole said 4. She had an hour left of work so I decided that I was going to get something to eat & olive garden sounded great right now. I got a section where Carmen was working she looked at me & asked what I was doing there. I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend was that worng & plus I wanted something to eat. She laughed & gave me a hug I tried to give her a kiss but she said later & that she was working that was right.

Carmen brought me my food I just order chicken Alfredo. My baby looked sick I asked if she was okay & she did say she was feeling under the weather I touched her head & she burning up. She only has 15 more minutes of work & then I was gonna take her home to rest. I called Nicole if she could pack Carmen some clothes cause I was gonna take her home with me & she said yeah. After Carmen shift I picked her up & took her to my car & when she got in the car she passed out, I didn't like seeing her like this she was tired because she got promoted to being manager she has to work more. I didn't want her to work I wanted to provide for her I'm gonna ask if she wants to live with me & Riley. We got to her house & ran to get her bag & klay was there I said hi & then left. Shes never been to my house I was kinda happy, We were at my house so I got out & picked her up & took her to my room to let her sleep then went down stairs to make her my mom's famous Chicken soup.

Carmen Pov.

Today was going really bad my car broke down my phone died on me wow & I was late to work & I wasn't feeling good. The only thing that would make me feel better was the love of my life Stephen Wardell Curry, just when I was thinking about him he was right in front of me. I asked what he was doing here & he said that he wanted to see me plus he was hungry. I brought him his chicken alfredo & then he asked me if I was feeling okay I told him that I was under the weather I was really tired but I had 15 minutes left. When we got to the parking lot steph picked me up & carried me to the car he was so sweet then boom I was knocked out.

I woke up in some ones house I had no clue where I was until I saw some pictures of Riley & Stephen together was I in his bed in his house? I got up & tried to find stephen I walked down the stairs to the kitchen & he was listening to my way by fetty wap & drake I was just laughing then again admiring his beautiful body he had his shirt off. I walked up behind him & gave him a hug from behind. He turned around & said let me put a shirt on & I said no I am really liking the view right now & he leaned down & gave me a kiss oh gosh he was just so sexy. Our lips have never moved in sync like that befor considering that I was now on the coffee counter things got a little hot to fast then he pulled away. Thank god he did cause my shirt was about to go off he looked at me & gave me a peck on my lips I asked what he was cooking & he said chicken soup for me I thought that was so precious I love a man who can cook. I smelt my shirt & I smelt bad I took it off & made him smell it he started gagging & said I smelled he said that he brought some of my clothes if I wanted to take a shower. I nodded my head to busy looking at his body then he grabbed my chin & said that his face is up here & I said hmm I like that face to & got up & gave him another kiss heading up stairs.

Stephen Pov.

I was down stairs in the kitchen dancing to my way by fetty wap & drake then I feel two hands go around me giving me a hug I turned around to see my beautiful baby I didn't have a shirt on so I told her that I would put a shirt on & she says no I'm really liking the view right now she was so cute I leaned down & gave her a kiss. Our lips were moving in sync like they were meant for each other, then she slipped her tongue into my mouth I lifted her up on the coffee table things were getting heated so I pulled away I really didn't want to but I had to. She asked what I was coming & I told her chicken soup next thing I know she doesn't have a shirt on & I'm smelling that nasty shirt. She asked if she could take a shower & I said yeah & she headed up stairs.

20 minutes later she has a sports bar on & some spanks damn baby girl was looking right hmm big man was getting a little to happy. She asks me if it's alright is she sleeps like this & I said hell yeah & she started laughing she sat on my lap & we ate chicken soup together. She wanted to watch Netflix so we went to my room, I went to take a shower while she was watching the vampire diaries (I love love love that show I can't wait tell season 7 Stephen is bae for sure ahhhhh). I came out of the shower all wet & with my towel around my waist & I walked right in front of her & she watched me go all the way to my closet hmm thirst trap much. I got out & I asked if she could put lotion on my back & she was silent but shook her head yes so I laid down on my back & she was on top of me. She did it nice & slow her hand were so tiny & warm she finished & I wanted to ask her how would she feel about moving in with me but I didn't know how to tell her & she was all up in her show. With that we cuddled & she laid on my chest oh gosh this was the life & I was enjoying it she gave me a kiss & was off to bed.

Here is another update I hope you guys like it hmm the things I would do to stephen if he thirst traped me boy clothes will be flying everywhere.