Chapter 6.

Stephen Pov.

I woke in such a good mood this morning. Last night me & Carmen talked on the phone all night, We talked about eveything we talked about her,me,her family,my family,the world,our past relationships & other things. The thing that caught my eye was that she hasn't had a boyfriend in 4 years. She says that she's talked to them but all the guys she's talked to want to get in her pants, so she just quit talking to guys. It was really great just talking to her the whole night, I kinda regret it cause I didn't get that much to sleep but then I don't because I got to talk to her. She was such a great person a beautiful; Down to earth understanding type of girl & I couldn't wait to make her mine.

Last night I asked her if she would be available to come to my game tonight cause I had to see her again & she said she couldn't because she had to work, & She told me that she could go to my practice. I said okay cause that was better than me not seeing her today. So I'm leaving metting her & her best friend Nicole at the arena.

Carmen Pov.

Nicole would not leave me alone because she heard me & stephen on the phone last night & she wanted to know what we talked about & I told her stuff & she kept bugging me so I finally told her & then she was like no wondering I was in such a good mood. I mean he is such a great guy & he was just so understanding about everything & I loved that I could sit down & just talk to him like he was Nicole it was great that I could tell him things. I guess you could say that I have a little boy crush I haven't felt this way in 4 years. Yep I haven't dated in 4 years it's mostly because the guys I talk to are dicks & just want to get in my pants & that's not cool to me. Considering I'm still a virgin I didn't want to tell stephen cause I didn't want to seem lame so yeah.

He asked me the cutest thing ever last night, Well you might think it is lame but I honestly almost melted he asked me to be his cheerleader for his game tonight. I had to pass it up because I had to work I felt bad but I remember I don't work until later on I asked him if I could be his cheerleader during practice & he was like yeah. Nicole & I are metting him at the arena right now.

*10 minutes later*

Stephen Pov.

Today was just a shooting day we were just getting up shots for today so coach & the rest of the helpers are figuring out our game plan for tonight. Klay passed me the ball & shot & I heard a familiar voice behind me saying good job, I turned & looked & it was Carmen gosh she was so beautiful. I looked at her & said hi & then she introduced Nicole to me because we didn't officially meet & then I gave her a hug & I introduced klay to them. They decided to go sit down & watch us practice & I nodded my head klay keeps telling how Nicole has a nice butt & that he would hit that, Klay is so childish. I'm so glad that she came I'm gonna ask her if she wants to get lunch with me.

Carmen Pov.

Me & Nicole got to the arena but we ended up getting lost until we saw Dre.I asked him were they were practicing at & he took me & Nicole to the main court. I walked in just in time to see klay pass the ball to stephen & Stephen shot & it was nothing but net. I walked up behind him & told him good job he turned & gave me & hug & said hi. Nicole was pretending to cough so that I could introduce her to him So I introduced them & he gave her a hug then he introduced klay to us & we said hi. I told stephen that I would go sit down & he nodded his head yes. Nicole looked at klay & I knew she liked him. We started walking & I looked back at klay looking at Nicole butt & then looked at stephen & He was looking at me I turned around & started smiling big.

We sat down the whole time watching as Bae I mean stephen shoting. After practice stephen introduced us to his whole basketball team I honestly thought it was so freaking cute. After we said hi to everyone he asked if we wanted to get lunch with him & Klay & I was like yeah sure, So we waited for them to get dressed then we were off.

Stephen Pov.

After practice I asked her if they wanted to get something to eat with me & klay & they said yes so we went to go get dressed I made sure that I smelled good cause I know how girls like to smell guys, I read about it on facebook. We got done & asked the girls what they wanted & Nicole said that she was craving Chick-fil-A I was craving that to so we headed to Chick-fil-A. We got there & I decided that I would order for her cause I thought that was a gentleman thing to do, She Wanted A Number 1 & I Got A Number 1 to. Klay also ordered for Nicole we all got number 1 I payed for Carmen & she was so quick to say no. She just looked at me & was like it's okay I'll pay for my self then I was so quick to say no & that I got her. She said okay & her & Nicole found us a place to seat. They picked booths so I decided to sit in front of her so that I could see her pretty face.

The lady called my name & put her number in the sack I looked at it & threw it away I hate when girls do that it's not cute. I gave Carmen her food & She prayed befor she ate I thought that was so awesome. I started smiling & Nicole gave me a big smile & Carmen popped her head up & Said Amen. We all just looked at her & she just smiled showing her beautiful teeth. Gosh I wanted to make her mine so baddddd it wasn't funny I have to give a little time.

Carmen Pov.

After him & Clay got dressed he asked us what we wanted to eat & Nicole with her big mouth said Chick-fil-A & Stephen said okay. We got there & he asked what I wanted I was like okay & ordered the Number 1 meal & he got the same thing. Klay ordered for Nicole to I just thought that was so cute that they did that, Stephen also decided to pay I was so quick to say no he looked so confused & I was like it's okay I can pay for my self & I was gonna pull my wallet out but he was also so quick to say no he offered to pay. I really don't like when people pay for me I don't know why so I just said okay with a smile & me & Nicole found a place where we could sit we found a booth.

I thought he was gonna sit by me but he sat in front of me I didn't mind cause I could look at him all day long. The lady called his name & I watched him walked up and he took a paper out of the bag & looked at it & tossed it out I wonder what it was. He handed me my food & I prayed befor I eat I was praying & I looked up at all of them staring at me all I did was smile after that we sat there ate & talked & klay keep making us laugh I was literally cry. It was nice getting to know stephen & his best friend I liked it alot. We had to say good bye because I had to go to work so they walked us to the car & stephen gave me a hug & OMG he smelled so good I just huged him until he said do I really smell that good. I laughed nervously & said no I had to go so I gave him one last hug & a kiss on the check & said bye he closed the door for me & I couldn't get that smile off my face, Nicole had the same smile on her face to.

That was the end of the chapter just wanted to say thanks for reading my book & I'm sorry that I haven't been updating I baby sit so it's hard to update but on my free time I will try to.