Chapter 7

I ran into the room and shut the door. I pushed the bathroom door open and started to clean myself up. I threw on some make up and tied my hair up into a messy pony. I pulled on some patterned shorts and tee. Jumping into my black vans and grabbing my board I stepped out of the bedroom and found Alex eating a donut in the middle of the kitchen, scrolling through the "magic Ipad" I call it. 

"Hey, what's that thing in your hand?" Alex asked, pointing at the board.

"Oh it's my penny board." I laughed.

"What's it for?" He asked, curiosity writen all over his face. 

"I'll show you..." I said and placed it on the ground, stepping on it and pushing off, rolling around my apartment. I jumped off and picked up the board. "Do you want one?" I asked him. He nodded his head eagerly and I laughed walking over to the magic Ipad. I searched up a black one and it popped out of the wall portale thing, I don't know what to call it. He set it on the ground and stepped onto it. He was getting the hang of it pretty fast so we left the apartment building and skated down the street. 

"So, how did you know which room, or even floor I live in?" I ased out of the blue. Alex laughed and shook his head.

"The lady at the front desk told me. It took some convincing but I got it out of her." I laughed at the story and looked around the building. 

"So is there a park around here or something?" I asked. 

"Yeah, just around the corner, lets go!" He shouted and we made our way around a few big buildings and we came to a big park full of big and tall trees and miles of grass. A path weaved its way through the small hills and we followed it, racing and dodging people along the way, them yelling at us to slow down. I got tired and agreed to sit at a bench and watch ducks swim around in a pond. We talked for hours and hours about the stupidest stuff, laughing and joking around. While I was calming down from laughing at Alex impersonating the ducks I noticed him starring at me. I looked into his eyes and we just starred at eachother. We started to lean closer to eachother, eyes slowly closing. I started to freak out, this was going to be my first kiss! His hand was on my cheek and mine on his shoulder. Just as our lips were about to meet a huge gust of wind blew through the park and a loud screeching siren blarred through the evening air. We quickly pulled away from eachother before out lips met and looked around franticly. I saw a huge ship soaring down toward the ground, search lights flashing around the city. Alex grabbed my wrist and our boards and dragged me into a run. We sprinted down the streets, I'm guessing back to my apartment. 

"What's going on?" I kept shouting but he wouldn't say anything, just to keep running. He threw me into the building and looked up at the sky, cursing and running in, pulling me to the stairs. We sprinted up them to the top of the building. 

"Why didn't we just go to my apartment? This is the roof they will see us!" I shouted stopping before he opened the door to the roof. He looked back at me and gave me a devilish smile. 

"That's the point sweet heart." He cooed, his grip tightening around me wrist, probably bruising it. I screamed in pain and fear and pulled at him, trying my best to not go out that door. He pulled me very hard and my head hit the wall, making my vision slightly blurry. I growled and a yelled. My wrist became hot and I dropped to the floor. I looked up to see Alex standing there in shock. I looked down at my hand and saw that it was all stretched out and noddly, which made me slip out of Alex's tight grasp. My hand reformed back into a hand and I jumped to my feet. Using my power I threw Alex out the door and slammed it shut, making it wedge into the wall. I looked out the window to see a very angry Alex running to a rope hanging from the air craft, grabbing it and getting lifted into the ship. Ounce he was inside it shot off into space in a flash. I slide to the ground, my back pressed against the door and cried. How could I have been so srupid? I had just been played and also kidnapped, this was just too much. My foot slipped and hit Alex's penny board. I screamed and threw it down the stairs, cursing him and crying, kicking the wall and fisting my hair. I heard someone shuffling up the steps and turned around to see the old woman from the front desk holding the broken penny board and a weak smile on her face. 

"Dear are you alright? I just saw that boy trying to take you into the ship I'm guessing." She sighed. I nodded, tears threatening to come flowing out. She sighed and suffled over to me, setting the board down on the ground and stepped back. 

"Kick it." She stated. I looked up at her in confusion and she laughed. "Kick the board down the stairs" She said. I kicked a piece of it down with all my might, tears streeming down my face. "Good! Now do it again!" She shouted. I screamed and kicked another piece even harder.

"Finish it!" She yelled. I cursed Alex's name a thousand times as I kicked the last piece downt the stairs. The tears had stopped coming out of my eyes and my heart felt at ease. I sighed and looked up at the woman. "You are no longer safe my dear, you need to be protected." The woman sighed. I sniffled and wipped my nose with the back of my hand. "Go pack your things, I am bringing you somewhere safe." She cooed, linking our arms and wading down the stairs to go gather my few belongings. 

Thanks everyone and please vote and comment if you like the chapter! Tell your followers and friends about the book because I really want more people to know about it, thanks!- Julia

UnnaturalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara